Abandoned Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
The mod has been updated.

And I also saw that the dev finally started creating new files to put the updates, hope it stays that way so I can update it faster.
Please tell me if I missed something, I was kinda tired while updating it. Take care.
Thank you for your hard work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: IAmAB

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
The mod has been updated.

And I also saw that the dev finally started creating new files to put the updates, hope it stays that way so I can update it faster.
Please tell me if I missed something, I was kinda tired while updating it. Take care.
my hero thxx so much!!!!! for come back!!

• Hey there
Reactions: Warhawk1 and IAmAB

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Can anyone guide me, what to do after going to the laptop in the latest update because whatever I am doing it gives me
shorts_20220613_153053.jpg
:mad: This screen. I am on vanessa route and took police team. I cannot overcome the laptop :FacePalm::FacePalm:
Below I am giving all the screens I encountered

shorts_20220613_152713.jpg shorts_20220613_152946.jpg shorts_20220613_153012.jpg shorts_20220613_153034.jpg

Please help :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
There's a potential it may not need to be updated. The changelog mentions 30 renders, but if there's no choices or lewd scenes, then the current version probably suffices.

• Angry
Reactions: Mario4don

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
There's a potential it may not need to be updated. The changelog mentions 30 renders, but if there's no choices or lewd scenes, then the current version probably suffices.
There will be script changes, and installing the mod for v0.13.5 will probably leave the new content inaccessible. A rebase will (probably) not have the problem.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
View attachment 749303

Overview:
(A mod that adds Cheats, Gallery unlock button and hints in dialogues that give points for the MC)​

Updated: 2022/12/06
Game/Creator: Defending Lydia Collier
Modder: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: v0.13.06
Game Version: v0.13.06

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD: , or
ANDROID: HERE

View attachment 1122277 View attachment 1122281 View attachment 1867122
update 13.7 ?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Has someone tried to play 13.07 with the patch for 13.06 to see if it works?
30 pictures doesn't sound like much, but the other stuff in the update at least suggests that a lot more might have been changed under the hood.

Iraiva

Aug 12, 2021
Has someone tried to play 13.07 with the patch for 13.06 to see if it works?
30 pictures doesn't sound like much, but the other stuff in the update at least suggests that a lot more might have been changed under the hood.
Using the 13.06 patch on the 13.07 game reverts the game back to the 13.06 version. So - nope it doesn't work. We'll have to wait for an update.

Last edited:

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Sorry but what does a rebase mean?
Means the old mod has been made to work with a new version but it won’t have all of the new content in it as far as I’m aware
Rebase simply means that I am taking a version of the mod based on a specific version of the game (such as 0.12), and I'm changing/updating that base to the new version (such as 0.13).

It allows versions of the mod intended for older versions of the game to work on newer versions without affecting any changes made in the newer version, but does not add anything new for the new changes.

For example, if the v0.12 version of the mod is installed on a v0.13 game, the v0.13 content will likely not be accessible, some image errors may occur if they were renamed/moved, and/or bug fixes will not be applied. During a rebase, the changes that the v0.12 mod made to the v0.12 base game are simply copied and applied to the v0.13 base game.

Note that when I rebase a mod, I don't completely check its functionality. Most of the time, I only check that the game launches and nothing else. Since rebasing mods (at least for this game) only take a few minutes, I don't review every change, but if your saves work from one version to another, it's very unlikely that any issues will occur.

Last edited:

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Rebase simply means that I am taking a version of the mod based on a specific version of the game (such as 0.12), and I'm changing/updating that base to the new version (such as 0.13).

It allows versions of the mod intended for older versions of the game to work on newer versions without affecting any changes made in the newer version, but does not add anything new for the new changes.

For example, if the v0.12 version of the mod is installed on a v0.13 game, the v0.13 content will likely not be accessible, some image errors may occur if they were renamed/moved, and/or bug fixes will not be applied. During a rebase, the changes that the v0.12 mod made to the v0.12 base game are simply copied and applied to the v0.13 base game.

Note that when I rebase a mod, I don't completely check its functionality. Most of the time, I only check that the game launches and nothing else. Since rebasing mods (at least for this game) only take a few minutes, I don't review every change, but if your saves work from one version to another, it's very unlikely that any issues will occur.
Let me rephrase and see if my understanding is correct:
1. if you simply put the mod for v0.12 into the v0.13 game, it may not even start, or it starts but return some image errors.
2. the rebase mod tries to fix those problems.
3. the rebase mod doesn't do any thing to the new content, so if the v0.12 game has 15 scene galleries, the v0.12 mod unlock all of them, and if the v0.13 game has 18 scene galleries, the rebase mod can only access 15 of them, right?