Abandoned Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Here's the 0.13.5 rebase.

As with before, the walkthrough is still where it was with 0.12. Script changes from 0.13/0.13.2/0.13.5 have been applied and the new content is accessible.

AB, if you do intend to update the mod for this version of the game, you're welcome to use this as a base since it would save you the time of going through past content.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018

As with before, the walkthrough is still where it was with 0.12. Script changes from 0.13/0.13.2/0.13.5 have been applied and the new content is accessible.

AB, if you do intend to update the mod for this version of the game, you're welcome to use this as a base since it would save you the time of going through past content.
thxx soo much!!

Reactions: jxd

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019

Could you explain me what your multimod add? Because if the gallery is still at 0,12 and there is no added WKT either. I'm not criticizing, I'm really interested in and appreciate your effort. It's just that I've tried and I didn't see the difference. I am surely using it the wrong way. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: jxd and Belzeebub$

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
Could you explain me what your multimod add? Because if the gallery is still at 0,12 and there is no added WKT either. I'm not criticizing, I'm really interested in and appreciate your effort. It's just that I've tried and I didn't see the difference. I am surely using it the wrong way. Thanks
The rebase is for people who download the new version of the game but want to start from the beginning again. The rebase gives them a walkthrough as far as the 0.12 content, So basically unless you plan on playing the older content again this rebase does nothing for you. The walkthrough for the new content will come when IAmAB updates the full mod.
It literally just makes the 0.12 walkthrough compatible with 0.13.5 game version so it does not throw up any errors.
Haven't checked if it works or not though, but that's its purpose.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
The rebase is for people who download the new version of the game but want to start from the beginning again. The rebase gives them a walkthrough as far as the 0.12 content, So basically unless you plan on playing the older content again this rebase does nothing for you. The walkthrough for the new content will come when IAmAB updates the full mod.
It literally just makes the 0.12 walkthrough compatible with 0.13.5 game version so it does not throw up any errors.
Thanks you. Yes, I'm not planning to play from the beginning, so that's why I didn't see any change. I will wait for IAmAB's mod then. As I said, even if not useful for me, appreciate the effort he puts to made it.

Reactions: jxd

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
About half of the intention is simply to help AB. It only takes me about 5 minutes to rebase the mod, whereas when AB said "I'll always have to redo the entire walkthrough part of the mod because as I said the game uses the same script every update," it doesn't appear he knows how to do so. My goal is to save him that work.

The other half is simply because it also saves me work if I want to update the mod. The catch is that I'm well aware of how unlikely it is that I'll do so (or at least not soon), so I simply post the rebase. Currently, I am waiting to either have suddenly have a lot more free time than I do now, or for the walkthrough PDF to be updated.

Last edited:

naughty2003

Jun 25, 2021
I'm hoping for an updated gallery mod. This game is so damn convoluted I'm pretty sure I missed like 40% of the content, of which I don't have a clue nor willing to figure out how to unlock
Bro can you drop your 12.1 end save files . Anyone?

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018

hey man work on 13.06?

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
hey man work on 13.06?
Thank you for letting me know of the update. I'll have something out in an hour or two, but the mod for 0.13.5 will likely have some minor incompatibilities:
  1. The builtin gallery almost certainly won't be accessible and/or won't work. You'll still be accessing the outdated gallery from AB.
  2. Any script changes to 0.12 content and earlier won't be there (spelling fixes, variable changes, etc). 0.13 content is contained within new script files which are not altered by the mod, so any changes to new content will still be the same.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Thank you for letting me know of the update. I'll have something out in an hour or two, but the mod for 0.13.5 will likely have some minor incompatibilities:
  1. The builtin gallery almost certainly won't be accessible and/or won't work. You'll still be accessing the outdated gallery from AB.
  2. Any script changes to 0.12 content and earlier won't be there (spelling fixes, variable changes, etc). 0.13 content is contained within new script files which are not altered by the mod, so any changes to new content will still be the same.
thank you very much i will wait for your update

Reactions: Twistty

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
The mod has been updated.

And I also saw that the dev finally started creating new files to put the updates, hope it stays that way so I can update it faster.
Please tell me if I missed something, I was kinda tired while updating it. Take care.