Abandoned Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
This mod will only be updated if new scenes are added in the game (not beta/alpha versions)! I can't afford to redo the whole mod just because of small fixes. More info here.
Gonna update when full version of 0.13 is out.
It's not difficult to read this, comon
is part 1 considerable as beta with over 2k new render?

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah part one does not automatically mean its a beta version of the game. Not only is there plenty of new scene in this version but I am also pretty sure this is the FULL VERSION of 0.13 part one(shouldn't be any drastic content changes unless something breaks). You see for this game the dev is releasing the content for episode in stages, part one released the content for Ellie/Lydia/Jenna routes. Next update will be bimbo Steph route and so on until the roadmap for this episode is done. So if you are going to wait to update the mod maybe put in the OP "only updating once episode is complete" or something like that. Its of course entirely your decision when the mod gets updated but imo, I dont think you will have to redo much of your work if any come part two. Props anyway, not enough people doing mods like these. Cant wait for the day having a togglable walkthrough for your game is the standard.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Well that kinda sucks. Who knows how long part 2, 3 or how many of them will be, will take to be made/released.

This part 1 seems to be quite large (i mean it has over 2000 renders ....) and i dont think its considered a beta release.

:(

I would also like to add that I dont want to sound ungrateful for your work (dev), its all free and you do amazing work so thank you!

Last edited:

Clone002

Mar 26, 2019
If I use this v0.12.1E mod on v0.13 Part 1, do I break the game? Or the mod works up to the point it's updated?

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Tho i have a question, can the mod be used
If I use this v0.12.1E mod on v0.13 Part 1, do I break the game? Or the mod works up to the point it's updated?
Thats a good question

I installed the mod not knowing that it was one version behind and it worked fine. I havent played that much but it worked so far. I dont know what happens when you reach the new update stuff, might crash, give errors or maybe nothing happens ? idk

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
I don't think you guys know what I'm talking about here, the dev said he is going to change more things in the game code when the other parts come in like his own gallery etc. I'll always have to redo the entire walkthrough part of the mod because as I said the game uses the same script every update. So no, I won't update parts of it, I want the complete update. I totally don't care if it has 1, 1k or 1 million of renders. I'm doing this on my free time also and recently I haven't had much of it and I normally take days just working on this mod, so I'll update it when I see it's on a good format to me do it.

PS: Using the outdated mod may break the game and you'll miss new content.

Take care.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I don't think you guys know what I'm talking about here, the dev said he is going to change more things in the game code when the other parts come in like his own gallery etc. I'll always have to redo the entire walkthrough part of the mod because as I said the game uses the same script every update. So no, I won't update parts of it, I want the complete update. I totally don't care if it has 1, 1k or 1 million of renders. I'm doing this on my free time also and recently I haven't had much of it and I normally take days just working on this mod, so I'll update it when I see it's on a good format to me do it.

Take care.
No worries, we all are grate to you for your work, as for me is not a big problem waiting justa clarify since part 1 is not usually defined as beta but I get you that might be a hassle to redo everything everytime, just hope other parts will not take months to to release.

code991

Aug 21, 2021

Take care.
Ok i didnt know he was going to change the code the way you say.

All good, i guess im waiting for that then, keep up the good work!

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Another quick and easy rebase. This time onto v0.13.2

Again, note that I have not and added a walkthrough for the v0.13(.2) content. You will get walkthrough features up through v0.12.1 as with the original mod and after progressing to the new content, the walkthrough will simply stop.

Please also note that the cheating function may or may not work properly. 0.13 brought changes to some variables which may cause some cheats to not work as you would expect. I only checked the game doesn't crash.

Nov 19, 2021

Again, note that I have not and added a walkthrough for the v0.13(.2) content. You will get walkthrough features up through v0.12.1 as with the original mod and after progressing to the new content, the walkthrough will simply stop.

Please also note that the cheating function may or may not work properly. 0.13 brought changes to some variables which may cause some cheats to not work as you would expect. I only checked the game doesn't crash.
I haven't played this game yet, but I'm getting ready to. I really appreciate that you're doing this mini updates so people don't bitch and moan. Thank you!

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021

Does this update the gallery function of the mod as well?
Thanks

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Does this update the gallery function of the mod as well?
Thanks
Until you mentioned it, I didn't even realize the gallery was modded, so no. Unfortunately the gallery is still the same as the 0.12.1 version.

I'm going to wait until an updated walkthrough PDF is posted before investing significant time into updating the mod to be fully functional in the latest version. However, if you or someone else could post a dialogue snippet from each of the new scenes (just one full sentence, word for word, from each), it would likely be pretty easy to locate and add them to the gallery.

Reactions: Atrin021 and M1ad

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Until you mentioned it, I didn't even realize the gallery was modded, so no. Unfortunately the gallery is still the same as the 0.12.1 version.

I'm going to wait until an updated walkthrough PDF is posted before investing significant time into updating the mod to be fully functional in the latest version. However, if you or someone else could post a dialogue snippet from each of the new scenes (just one full sentence, word for word, from each), it would likely be pretty easy to locate and add them to the gallery.
If someone would be willing to share their saves from the end of the last update I'd be willing to give it a go however I lost my saves and I hate the sandbox/PC parts of the game and can't go through it again lol.

Reactions: jxd

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
If someone would be willing to share their saves from the end of the last update I'd be willing to give it a go however I lost my saves and I hate the sandbox/PC parts of the game and can't go through it again lol.
I don't need saves. I just need a line of dialogue (it has to be word-for-word) from each scene so that I can find them in the script.