Abandoned Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I saw the update guys, I'll update the mod soon too. But since the game code changed a lot it'll take some time, please be patient. I don't have any eta tho.
Yeah, man! Mega-super-duper Kudos for replying so calmly xD I think i'd cuss out and ignore every single impatient turd asking for an update 1 minute after the release x)
So thanks, man. For your work and also for your preffesionalism :)

afifkow

Feb 5, 2020
I saw the update guys, I'll update the mod soon too. But since the game code changed a lot it'll take some time, please be patient. I don't have any eta tho.

Edit:
- ETA? Tomorrow, but it can be finished today if I get enough time to work on it.

Progress Update:
- WT is almost done.
- Recoded all gallery scenes to add the new sounds and such.
- 1/4 of the new scenes are already added to the gallery.
- Cheats are totally incomplete since I didn't have time yet to check it.
- The mod UI is already complete.
- 70% finished.
thank you man, appreciate it!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I'm waiting for this mod more than I wait for Horizon Forbidden West. God give me strentgh! :ROFLMAO:

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
I just updated the mod. There are some things I want to talk about.

First: I'm just going to update the mod again on v0.13 because the dev sure likes to change the code every update and since he uses the same script I always have to redo the wt. This one took even more time because I had to recode almost the whole mod.

Second: I didn't play the game after the dev changed the whole game code, so some things I might have to change in the wt later. So don't expect the perfect mod, I did my best tho.

Third and last: Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you all for the patience! I added more things in the changelog if you want to check.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you all for the patience!
You're joking, right?
If someone should apologize here, it's the ones who are too stupid to scroll back a few posts and read,
and those who take something that someone does for free in their free time as a given.

I think most of the people here really appreciate your work and the effort you put into it, and then it doesn't matter if you have to wait a few days for it.

And because unfortunately it is said far too seldom.

Thank you!

Froz Gaming

Apr 20, 2020

First: I'm just going to update the mod again on v0.13 because the dev sure likes to change the code every update and since he uses the same script I always have to redo the wt. This one took even more time because I had to recode almost the whole mod.

Second: I didn't play the game after the dev changed the whole game code, so some things I might have to change in the wt later. So don't expect the perfect mod, I did my best tho.

Third and last: Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you all for the patience! I added more things in the changelog if you want to check.
I Love ur MOD...

Reactions: IAmAB

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
IAmAB I may be blind or dumb or both but how do you open the cheat menu? On the previous versions it was top right. Where is it now?

Last edited:

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
IAmAB I may be blind or dumb or both but how do you open the cheat menu? On the previous versions it was top right. Where is it now?
screenshot0001.png

That's not the quick menu enabled on my mod... Everything works fine for me.

Reactions: xxxxdave

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

Only complaint I got, for me, you did it too soon. I got quite a bit still to get through in my previously caught up with Dev part of my list. ;) :LOL: But seriously, thank you for doing this!!!

• Haha
Reactions: IAmAB

Clarus

Jul 31, 2020
I keep getting these errors, and they keep happening in important parts of the game like Kylie question's in the office or the password for Lydia's hideout, but since the developer like changing the code every update I have no idea if it is from the mod, the update or the android port Screenshot_2021-11-27-19-36-09-043_defending.lydia.collier.jpg

Last edited: