Abandoned Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Sure it can, when it's out of alpha. Dev probably will change lots of things, and I have a life to live here. Check dev's last post on patreon and you'll see why.
I hate alpha/beta versions. That's kinda clear now.
So the change back to alpga is because he added more spripts/code and renders? o_O changelog said bugs was fixed it said.. i dont understand anything right now xD im sorry, man xD haha

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The real question is why the dev tag it as Alpha. 12 is here for over a month I think

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
I saw the update guys, I'll update the mod soon too. But since the game code changed a lot it'll take some time, please be patient. I don't have any eta tho.

Edit:
- ETA? Tomorrow, but it can be finished today if I get enough time to work on it.

Progress Update:
- WT is almost done.
- Recoded all gallery scenes to add the new sounds and such.
- 1/4 of the new scenes are already added to the gallery.
- Cheats are totally incomplete since I didn't have time yet to check it.
- The mod UI is already complete.
- 70% finished.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I think people including myself don't care anymore. It was in beta for like a month. They have probably already played the update. That's what I think anyways.
Not everyone. I played every update without a mod until the last one. With the addition of "teams" I wait for the mod. Not worth my time to assign team members by trial and error.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I saw the update guys, I'll update the mod soon too. But since the game code changed a lot it'll take some time, please be patient. I don't have any eta tho.
Hey, take your time, the part of my games to play list where I put the previously caught up with Devs has gotten quite massive these past few days, hard to keep up, so I'll be busy while you are doing that. ;)

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I didn't say everyone but ok, I get what your saying.
I usually wait aswell :) Atleast with more "complex" games. And im happy to :D The work the modders do are just amazing to me! With hardware im great (which isnt hard at all xD) but software im so green i might aswell been born in the 19th century :p
I get what you mean though, and you are right. I also believe most have already played through ;)