Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

The purge

Feb 6, 2020
Can't use laptop or phone it get stuck i can't close when i tried to power off the laptop it just get back again
My compressed unofficial android port of Defending Lydia Collier v 0.11 part 1 with IAmAB mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc
Now with Alternative saves/log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Can't use laptop or phone it get stuck i can't close when i tried to power off the laptop it just get back again
I got that loop as well. Starteed a new game and all seemed ok. There appears to be at least one undefined variable in the news feed as well. Haven't looked into it yet.

Reactions: The purge

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Cheats aren`t working for me.
I just checked and it works for me. I don't know why it doesn't update the numbers at the same time yet, but if you use the return button and go back to the cheat screen it'll show the exact value you put. I'll try to find out what's happening since that never happened before with my mods.

EDIT: Looks like I found the problem. Renpy's version must have changed something in the bars code and now it doesn't work properly. I will have to recode the cheats to make them work the way I intended it to work. While I try to make a new code, I ask you to be patient, as I will have to check the renpy code again and make the necessary changes.

EDIT 2: It's now fixed. Download the mod again if you want to use the cheats.

Last edited:

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
My compressed unofficial android port of Defending Lydia Collier v 0.11 part 1 with IAmAB mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc
Now with Alternative saves/log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Update pls

ManaPot

Feb 22, 2019
Anyone try the mod with 0.11.3? Is it compatible?
Figured it might be since it seems to be an audio and fix update, but haven't tried it myself.

Reactions: Punto