Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Mod hasn't been updated yet. Give IAmAB a chance. The game barely updated.
I think most of them simply want to know if there will be an update, not "Hurry up and update" not all of us know if the person writing the mods feel the mod needs to be updated as to them it depends on if the game update added enough content to justify updating the mod... At least that is usually why I ask anyway. I don't care if it takes a while for the modder to update I understand they have a life I'm usually just curious to know if they feel the need to update at all so I'm not waiting and checking back for nothing.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think most of them simply want to know if there will be an update, not "Hurry up and update" not all of us know if the person writing the mods feel the mod needs to be updated as to them it depends on if the game update added enough content to justify updating the mod... At least that is usually why I ask anyway. I don't care if it takes a while for the modder to update I understand they have a life I'm usually just curious to know if they feel the need to update at all so I'm not waiting and checking back for nothing.
Look, the modder will get it done if it needs to be done, if not, it won't. All we can do is be patient.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Look, the modder will get it done if it needs to be done, if not, it won't. All we can do is be patient.
So in other words you didn't read a word of my post or you read only what you wanted to see so you could run off like a keyboard warrior, since I specifically said and I Quote "I don't care if it takes a while for the modder to update I understand they have a life I'm usually just curious to know if they feel the need to update at all" Next time maybe think before you respond and maybe look less foolish, especially since I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with either side.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Updated and I'm going to update it again when it gets the part 2 of v0.11 or v0.12. Other versions with only bug fix or new features and no content will be ignored. I spent too much time on this mod, so hope you can understand that.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial android port of Defending Lydia Collier v 0.11 part 1 with IAmAB mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete etc
Now with Alternative saves/log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to 0.11 part 1.

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
My anti virus is giving me an trojan virus warning when opening the .rar file. Anyone getting this?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
IAmAB what is the unfaithfull points in Steph stats? is that the mc being unfaithfull to her or is Steph cheating on the mc?:unsure:

I think is the mc cheating on her but then I have fucked Ellie and this doesn't trigger "unfaithful" points so I'm wondering if that dev is starting to add shitty content ...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
IAmAB what is the unfaithfull points in Steph stats? is that the mc being unfaithfull to her or is Steph cheating on the mc?:unsure:

I think is the mc cheating on her but then I have fucked Ellie and this doesn't trigger "unfaithful" points so I'm wondering if that dev is starting to add shitty content ...
I haven't played the latest, but, those variables have been there for awhile now. I think the dev has them there as a placeholder for something. Just don't know what.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I haven't played the latest, but, those variables have been there for awhile now. I think the dev has them there as a placeholder for something. Just don't know what.
I think it may be if the mc fucks Tanya, she will get suspicious of you cheating on her (Chlamydia thingy)... that's my take...

but who knows, maybe the dev wants to add shitty content and is there for her, I really hope that is not the case but you never know nowadays, right?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think it may be if the mc fucks Tanya, she will get suspicious of you cheating on her (Chlamydia thingy)... that's my take...

but who knows, maybe the dev wants to add shitty content and is there for her, I really hope that is not the case but you never know nowadays, right?
Agreed. I'll drop this quicker than Hell.