Abandoned Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I keep getting these errors, and they keep happening in important parts of the game like Kylie question's in the office or the password for Lydia's hideout, but since the developer like changing the code every update I have no idea if it is from the mod, the update or the android port View attachment 1521865
I'm getting the same.

1) the password when visiting the safehouse. I get "Ark" and it gets the error. If I click "ignore" I get back into the game but gets my ass kicked.
2) when the redhead with glasses (I forgot her name) comes in and asks for advice regarding her shipments. Again at the point where I'm supposed to give advice, error. Click ignore and it's apparently the wrong answer as she gets upset and goes off in a huff.
3) Near the end when I'm supposed to listen/read the info Ellie found. Error and I'm sending out a team member blind.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
It seems Cloudflare decided to ban your attachment and only that single file, lol.

When downloading, I get a rar file containing: "This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare's basic service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
anyone wanna share the mod? keep getting a virus detection notification so it will not download.
thanks in advance

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
anyone wanna share the mod? keep getting a virus detection notification so it will not download.
thanks in advance
its a false positive. Anyone here that shares the mod with you will have the same effect.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
There were a few variables that were not assigned in menu choices in the mod's script compared to the original, so I made a little update to the script file. Needs to overwrite the mod's script.rpy inside "game" folder.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Hi, I´m new in this game.
Is there any advice for the Whistle-ID? I´m not able (or too stupid) to open an account. :-(

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I keep getting these errors, and they keep happening in important parts of the game like Kylie question's in the office or the password for Lydia's hideout, but since the developer like changing the code every update I have no idea if it is from the mod, the update or the android port View attachment 1521865
I'm also getting error in the Kylis's meeting. 2 errors and Kylie leave the meeting unhappy.

Reactions: Narutard

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
IAmAB

0.13 Part 1 is out
No hurry,just FYI ;)
edit. : shit didn't read your OP,so no mod for this update :cry:
So no problem ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: imzahai