Abandoned Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16] [Bug Fixed] Multi-Mod [AB]

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Let me rephrase and see if my understanding is correct:
1. if you simply put the mod for v0.12 into the v0.13 game, it may not even start, or it starts but return some image errors.
2. the rebase mod tries to fix those problems.
3. the rebase mod doesn't do any thing to the new content, so if the v0.12 game has 15 scene galleries, the v0.12 mod unlock all of them, and if the v0.13 game has 18 scene galleries, the rebase mod can only access 15 of them, right?
Yes, more or less. If you put a mod for v0.12 onto a v0.13 game, it is very likely you will encounter issues. The goal of the rebase is to take mods for old versions of the game and make them functional on newer versions, though it won't do anything for new content.

Reactions: fastflier

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Yes, more or less. If you put a mod for v0.12 onto a v0.13 game, it is very likely you will encounter issues. The goal of the rebase is to take mods for old versions of the game and make them functional on newer versions, though it won't do anything for new content.
I see, thanks!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah it's almost been a month, guessing it won't be updated for the current version?

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Can you use the v0.13.06 mod on the v0.13.7 game? Or is it not going to work?
Yes. It will downgrade the game to v0.13.06 if you do install the mod on a v0.13.7 game, but there is barely any new content in that update. (It felt like <5 minutes when I read the script.)

Here is a rebase that brings the codebase up to v0.13.7 if you absolutely must have that new content. (Note that I don't update the walkthrough portion when I rebase, so the one or two menu choices in the update will not give suggestions.)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Here you go, the Mod is now updated to the new content.

Before coming here and ask about the Mod or if IAmAB is going to update the Mod, read the OP, the Modder as a live and other stuff to do.

NOTE: The Mod will only be updated when a new version of the game with enough content appears!

Or use the Rebase made by SomeGuyWithNoImagination

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

Before coming here and ask about the Mod or if IAmAB is going to update the Mod, read the OP, the Modder as a live and other stuff to do.

NOTE: The Mod will only be updated when a new version of the game with enough content appears!

So, I've installed the mod in v13.7. Thing is, the game recognizes itself as v13.06 instead.

Should I be worried?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
So, I've installed the mod in v13.7. Thing is, the game recognizes itself as v13.06 instead.

Should I be worried?
No need to be worried. It IS 13.7. Joker just didn't update the following text:

1) script.rpy line 509 "Welcome to v.0.13.6 of Defending Lydia Collier" at start of the game.

2) screens.rpy line 21921 text "Defending Lydia Collier v.0.13.6", shows the main menu text.

Both haven't been updated to text "Defending Lydia Collier v.0.13.7".

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019

there has been an update for the game , will the gallery be uploaded.

Reactions: crisbr