macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the info Buddy, for a moment I thought the previous CGs were all content (including extra images).
Wowee.
Thank you Mr. Math-Wizard!
This will help my future fapping endeavours for years to cu-come.
its maybe not perfect tho..
i just base myself on what i see most of time and my own experience with renders.
but like i say, the size not always reflect the amount of renders and amount of renders dont always reflect gameplay duration.
it depend of kind of game, style of game and dev optimisation.
but that give a small idea :p

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I liked the Devs previous work so I'll try this one out b4 i get some sleep.

Scratch that actually I'll wait for the full release instead of this one since it's only a half(?) release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Hope the dog doesn't get killed, couldn't take that again, still haven't got over the last doggy death dammit.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
What the hell was with that surprise cumshot at the end? xDxDxDxDxD Only thing that imo should be improved are Ellie's lips, they look weird. Or maybe it's her DAZ model asset that looks uncanny in comparison to Stephanie's, who looks like a realistic looking model (I mean the profession). :D Stephanie is really hot and overall, the VN/game looks promissing. I'm gonna stick around.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
When viewing a photo in the phone, errors fly out, after each photo and the end of the game scrolls endlessly.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Another previous game is not over, but the developer has already started a new game. Any project should be brought to a logical end. This is a question of self-discipline. Otherwise, this project awaits the fate of the previous one.

Reactions: botc76

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
i like the idea so far, different kinda getting bored of same incest story everywhere..nice to see something different
lack of content ofc since its only 0.0 but it has potential...keep up the good work!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Looks like Haley from ''Haley's story'' teleported to another dimension or it's her twin sister with different hair color. :rolleyes:

That said - I liked some stuff from the previous game(it had too much focus on side content stuff tho), didn't even noticed that it's kinda done/on hold, so that sucks.

This one looks okay, but Dev not finishing his previous project makes me not really having faith that this one will be finished, but we'll see.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 139 Votes