Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
How the fuck did England still win this? That was never a penalty! :rolleyes:
Probably after having an offside goal, :p although it's a nice touch to see a proper sport in a game and despite Stephanie being an England fan pretty good start so far, oh and Ellie and her dog are super cute :love:

Reactions: Canto Forte

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
After aband... putting his first game on-hold, this one needs to do a lot of things right, including regular updates with a size that actually feels as if you played something, before I would put any faith in the game.

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Fresh off the presses;)!
This July 23rd Defending Lydia Collier v.01 Release!

v.01 Released - General Release in 3 Days!

and this older promise... from July 18th
That Defending Lydia Collier will be released by the end of the week!

Hey!
So I'm happy to announce that my new game Defending Lydia Collier will be released by the end of the week as a v.01 launch!
It could be as soon as tomorrow, but something always tends to crop up at the last second and need fixing so the release date will be Sunday 21st July if not sooner! As always it will be released to Patreons first with a delay before the public release.
What to expect:
Introduction to the game, characters and the story
300-400 Renders worth of content depending on choices.
A branching story line, Day 3 will branch on two unique routes depending what on what you focused on in Days 1 & 2.
Thanks again to everybody who continued to support me through this change in direction!
WP

He got the 0.0 out to keep the promise ... actual 0.1 should hit general audience Friday / Saturday

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is what you are missing ... This is the game!
https://f95zone.to/threads/defending-lydia-collier.33764/post-2173155

What to expect:

Introduction to the game, characters and the story

300-400 Renders worth of content depending on choices.

A branching story line, Day 3 will branch on two unique routes depending what on what you focused on in Days 1 & 2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Apostles of Tim are starting to apply themselves to good game ethics;)!

Kudos for this, Tim:"made the EFFORT of post-working all my images and reducing their file size by saving them as lossless jpgs, and animations converted to .ogv files (the preferred format for ren'py anyway, and much smaller than .avi)..."

Reactions: botc76

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Only 72 MB hmmm... still trying it. ;)

I was pleasantly surprised. Despite smaller flaws (MCs nails look bad, no title screen etc.), I really liked the girls, especially Stephanie. The writing is good, there's a good mood all around. Nothing too sexy right now but I'll come back once the update drops. :) Well done!

4.60 star(s) 139 Votes