WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E8 Lydia Alone 19Itch.jpg

Hello everybody,

I hope you enjoyed the latest scenes in the BETA if you have played it.

Now everybody has had a chance to play through it, here are a couple of previews from it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you haven't played it yet, check out the BETA scenes and the 100+ Render Scenes of Tiffany and Sophie here:

I've had some feedback on a couple of errors and a spot here and there were a partial re-render on some eyes are needed, this will be done after v.0.15.5 is out and the existing post updated, I'll let you know when that is done.

This week I've been working on v.0.15.5, which will be released next week on the Friday the 30th of June.

This will be a small update that feature Lydia exclusively, and include all of Lydia's Solo Content for Sunday Night including the game's biggest adult scene, whilst I continue working on the big v.0.16 update.

If you're in the Alpha Testing Group, then this will be sent out earlier in the week for you to have a play through so please keep an eye out for that.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Completely new to this game, looking for some clarification. Is this game one on one, harem / partial harem, or some mix depending on your decisions? Thanks.

d2dacameron

Feb 26, 2020
So it seems clear from gameplay that Jenna is trying to get pregnant however it is not mentioned in the walkthrough anywhere that Jenna gets pregnant, is this an oversight or is she just not at that point yet?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Pretty much seems that MC is not, so we are not into that storyline either.
You hav ta understand, this is two people rekindling their already hot and heavy relationship.
They do not need any narration or any crutches from the story: they know eachother already.
That said, what a girl does or wants is their business, not wanting us a part of it is theirs also.

d2dacameron

Feb 26, 2020
I suppose I just found it strange that the walkthrough mentions every main LI (except Lydia?) getting pregnant apart from Jenna even though she seems to be trying to get pregnant with MC in all of her scenes.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
So it seems clear from gameplay that Jenna is trying to get pregnant however it is not mentioned in the walkthrough anywhere that Jenna gets pregnant, is this an oversight or is she just not at that point yet?
Theres a few paths with pregnancies with the girls but the game takes place over the course of a couple weeks so you won't get confirmation til the epilogues.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes