Sep 16, 2023
I meant that there is no reason to change the permissions for every file and directory in the game directory. Also, I probably shouldn't have used the word 'anyone'. I didn't mean it gives permission to anyone, but that it affects all three permission "groups" (user, group and everyone else).
Yes, but it doesn't really makes any problems. What I mean it's easier to execute one command instead of two.
chmod -R 700 DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.16.1-pc
instead of
chmod u+x DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.16.1-pc/DefendingLydiaCollier.sh
and
chmod u+x DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.16.1-pc/lib/py2-linux-x86_64/DefendingLydiaCollier

Prime9287

Feb 29, 2020
There's part of the branching on Ellie's path that doesn't make sense. If I don't talk to Lydia about Ellie they don't spend the day together but once I go to the dinner with Lydia when she brings MC back to her place Ellie's there in the hot tub.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16.2 Hotfix] [White Phantom Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,85 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,82 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
1719720193885.png
Defending Lydia Collier v.0.16.2 Released!

Hello everybody, here is the latest update of Defending Lydia Collier.

Change Log:

Multiple bug fixes for typos and errors.

Recodes the gallery, which should fix the errors some people encountered of the gallery relocking itself with v.0.16.1.

New pictures for Ellie on Sunday if she went with Lydia, fixing her being in the wrong place during Emma's scene.

Adds in Stephanie's Hard Drive, fulfilling a long term promise to add this in to those who requested it.

Note on updating the Official Walkthrough:

I've been trying to update the walkthrough, however I have made an amateur mistake and in the year or so since I've touched it I have lost the original InDesign File and I do not have a backup.

I've tried editing it and adding bits on, but it looks really poor, especially as an "Official Walkthrough".

Because of this I'm currently redoing the entire walkthrough and this will be released on it's own once it is completed in the next couple of days.

Note on Stephanie's Hard Drive:

This contains some very distressing content and it is recommend you destroy it without viewing it.

What's Next:

Once the walkthrough has been remade I'll then be working on Monday in-game, which will advance the story for all paths.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Honestly after viewing the Hard Drive of Steph it makes me even more protective of her. Seeing what that psycho Marissa put her through and the real truth about her Dad and why he's in prison. Heartbreaking to watch for a Steph fan like myself but makes me love her even more.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Honestly after viewing the Hard Drive of Steph it makes me even more protective of her. Seeing what that psycho Marissa put her through and the real truth about her Dad and why he's in prison. Heartbreaking to watch for a Steph fan like myself but makes me love her even more.
Now I'm curious as I love Steph, guess it's good time to get the game on steam. :)

acgamer69

Sep 28, 2022
What content was added for Steph? Mostly lore or some spicy scenes too?

Raava20009

Mar 5, 2017
And that's why I always kill that bitch with the most violent option she doesn't get to go peacefully when she made Steph life hell for years

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
What content was added for Steph? Mostly lore or some spicy scenes too?
Just the hard drive it seems, unfortunately. Still impactful though finding out more about her past, as horrible as it is. Ruins other paths even more though for me, she needs to be saved from Marissa.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

GeeVerity

Oct 4, 2018
Just the hard drive it seems, unfortunately. Still impactful though finding out more about her past, as horrible as it is. Ruins other paths even more though for me, she needs to be saved from Marissa.
Marisa needs to spend some time in the dungeon

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
In case developer checks here.
Error when viewing The Pioneer archive tab during step 49 - The Office in the walkthrough. Game version v0162hotfix here.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 42380, in <module>
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 3780, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 3780, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 3781, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 3786, in execute
Exception: VPGrid overfull.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes