WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
just what i tought, the long awaited stephanie hard drive is stepanie blowing a guy, stephanie getting fucked by marissa, and other shit. just a head ups to other people. this game was really testing my patience with the glacial pace and the fucking atrocious pc and team minigames. good fucking riddance
I don't understand, you knew it would be bad things in the hard drive, as it was something Marissa was blackmailing Stephanie. Then you open it and get angry.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
It was more than a year ago when a whole bunch of people requested I let them look at the hard drive and I agreed, so if there was some big problem everybody had, you should have voiced your opinions then when I announced it.

I've said time and time again, if you want something added, suggest it. It might be a good idea I hadn't thought of, I might think it doesn't fit (or its a ToS breach) and not do it. Jenna's romance path, Ellie's solo night, Steph's hard drive, changing Lydia's make up, all suggestions that people had which I agreed would add to the game in one way or another.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some great advice for all of you, quoting one of my favourite ever TV characters, if you want to give me feedback and have me actually consider it:

dont-tell-me-what-i-cant-do-lost.gif

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Maybe people can put these disgusting things about Steph in spoilers?
Even the dev warned to better not view these so I doubt there is a majority that wants to see that.
I compare it to the pictures that you are forced to see with the sister and this ugly husband...
Ruined her as an LI for me, even on a side route.

Lord_Momentum

Sep 16, 2018
Marissa also isn't gone if she's not dead yet, and she will be making another appearance.
Thats good to hear. It was honestly a bit weird too see her flirt with the MC, just for her to seemingly disappear in all paths.

Can you maybe give a few hints about what type of content will be on the hard drive? I'm not sure I want to look at it yet and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like a bit more info before they decide. It's okay if you don't want to do that now for spoiler reasons, but i would apreciate some tags whenever the update arrives.

EDIT: Nevermind, I didnt know the update is out already and it has exactly what i asked for. Thank you Mr. White Phantom!

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It was more than a year ago when a whole bunch of people requested I let them look at the hard drive and I agreed, so if there was some big problem everybody had, you should have voiced your opinions then when I announced it.

I've said time and time again, if you want something added, suggest it. It might be a good idea I hadn't thought of, I might think it doesn't fit (or its a ToS breach) and not do it. Jenna's romance path, Ellie's solo night, Steph's hard drive, changing Lydia's make up, all suggestions that people had which I agreed would add to the game in one way or another.

Some great advice for all of you, quoting one of my favourite ever TV characters, if you want to give me feedback and have me actually consider it:

View attachment 3800184
Hey dude do you think we'll get more romantic moments with Ellie? My main save is a solo Ellie path because I think she is fucking awesome.
I would marry her.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Wtf no more WT Mod ???
Modder gave up on the game since every update changes the codes/variables a lot.

I think this is the end of this mod, it takes a lot of time, the developer always reworks the code and I definitely don't have time to review all the scripts, I even stopped testing after some time because I stopped enjoying playing/updating it after that big update that changed everything. I don't want to give a half-assed mod so if anyone wants to continue this mod or create a new one, go ahead.
I'm sorry, but my work has become my main focus.

~AB

• Hey there
Reactions: IAmAB

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017

View attachment 3800184
TBF i tought the harddrive content would be even more "hard to swallow" :))

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023

View attachment 3800184
After seeing the contents of the hard drive, I got an idea that I'd love to see in the game.

When ordering the hit on Marissa, I'd love to have the option to let her know, a few seconds before she dies, that it's not a random murder or accident, but a hit and let her know why. Just enough time before she dies in-order for her to realize what's happening and why. Also, since she asked that dude (can't remember his name) to rape Steph, I guess I wouldn't mind also seeing that happening to Marissa as well, before she dies.

Obviously, this would require a re-work of the dialogue with Kylie so you can ask her about that, after ordering the hit. Also, I guess it works better in the violent option, unless of course the non-violent option ends up with her in the hospital, not able to be saved.

Also, I'd love to be able to send people after the other two people that helped Marissa torment Steph as well.

4.50 star(s) 144 Votes