today

Oct 7, 2017
Are we still on for a release today? Will the update be pushed to steam or just the highest patreon tier?

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Soooooooo this game is pretty fucking great ey? Couple questions. 1. Why is there a variable called E8EllieBimbo? The guide makes no mention of any Ellie bimbo path; maybe this variable is connected to her "dark" path? 2. Team recs? I haven't got Leona so I think I'm gonna go with Kylie's pub, mainly because I don't fully trust Danielle. Am I making a mistake?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Soooooooo this game is pretty fucking great ey? Couple questions. 1. Why is there a variable called E8EllieBimbo? The guide makes no mention of any Ellie bimbo path; maybe this variable is connected to her "dark" path? 2. Team recs? I haven't got Leona so I think I'm gonna go with Kylie's pub, mainly because I don't fully trust Danielle. Am I making a mistake?
I'm going to assume we are going to be able to make Ellie into a Bimbo down the road as I recall the option but never following through with it as of yet.

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
1 guide is not up to the latest update
2 all teams are valid. To get Leona you need to do her job instead of the doctor's job.

Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Do any of you have routes you personally consider canon for you? I'm playing Steph and Ellie (dark, might see pure but almost certainly not as interesting) simultaneously and so far my Steph route feels canon for me, though I haven't decided whether bimbo or not (I'm doing both). I'll do all the girls eventually, even a solo Lydia just to see how the dialogue differs. I don't think Jenna has a hope in hell of feeling canon but Vanessa might.

Reactions: MrAnarchy

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Do any of you have routes you personally consider canon for you? I'm playing Steph and Ellie (dark, might see pure but almost certainly not as interesting) simultaneously and so far my Steph route feels canon for me, though I haven't decided whether bimbo or not (I'm doing both). I'll do all the girls eventually, even a solo Lydia just to see how the dialogue differs. I don't think Jenna has a hope in hell of feeling canon but Vanessa might.
Bimbo Steph is my personal headcanon route. She's quite a sweetheart and didn't want her stuck w/ her toxic GF, also quite consensually kinky.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
only if you actually fap to AVN's. I'm good on that front since I dont consider these fap games but adult games I play for the story and character and treat lewds as something nice to look at lol.
Most of the people actually do fap to AVN's. Busting a nut over a good story lewd game is what people come here for, tired of seeing the same old stepbrother I'm stuck shit. Atleast that's how I think people come here for.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Most of the people actually do fap to AVN's. Busting a nut over a good story lewd game is what people come here for, tired of seeing the same old stepbrother I'm stuck shit. Atleast that's how I think people come here for.
haha I was only joking sorta of since I know im a rare one on this site that doesnt play these games for fap material but seriously this game would be hard with no nut November some of the scenes were pretty damn hot in this one

bateauivre

Aug 26, 2023
Ehi guys I'm playing this game for the first time and I'm going for Steph's Bimbo route. Based on what I've read on the guide Stephanie locks Ellie's route from the very moment she starts living with you. Am I right? Also, can I still pursue Lydia in this playthrough?

Reactions: BigBlob69
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes