Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
If you go directly to Sofia you will miss Taylor and Georgia scene plus you will NOT go back to Tiffany.

There is one more variation go with tiffany and comeback than go and watch Taylor and Georgia and than you will be automatically directed to Sophia scene where she will suck you and you will fuck her ass. Also remember in this scenario Vanessa will be present with in Sophia scene and later you will go to Tiffany too(Don't know what Late Tiffany scenes will have:censored:).

Both these scenarios will merge into Vanessa beach event.:coffee:
Nope!!!! Don't work!! No Tiff scene after the Vanessa/Sophie scene... Update ends... And no Taylor/ Georgia scene after dropping off Tiffany...

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
HAAAAA!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE!!!! WE NEED MORE!!! MORE I SAY!! MORE HELENA!! MORE TIFFANY!!! MORE SOPHIE!!!
MORE CUCK JENNA!!! MORE DEPRAVED VANESSA!!! AND PREFERABLY A SUBBY FLEUR...
OH!!! Before I forget to say; Maybe a little more breathplay..

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Nope!!!! Don't work!! No Tiff scene after the Vanessa/Sophie scene... Update ends... And no Taylor/ Georgia scene after dropping off Tiffany...
I did mention that

If you go directly to Sofia you will miss Taylor and Georgia scene plus you will NOT go back to Tiffany.

There is one more variation go with tiffany and comeback than go and watch Taylor and Georgia and than you will be automatically directed to Sophia scene where she will suck you and you will fuck her ass. Also remember in this scenario Vanessa will be present with in Sophia scene and later you will go to Tiffany too(Don't know what Late Tiffany scenes will have:censored:).

Both these scenarios will merge into Vanessa beach event.:coffee:
means not implemented in this update.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
v158Promo5.jpg

Hello everybody!

As I mentioned with v.0.15.7, Stephanie's big update will be releasing to Day 1 Access Tiers on Halloween (31st October 2023)!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The v.0.15.8 update will feature a whopping 8 new adult scenes with Lydia and Stephanie, ranging from some more vanilla content to without a doubt the kinkiest content yet created for Defending Lydia Collier!

Originally I planned to include changes to the Our Moments UI with this, but there's still a final feature I want to add to it so that you get proper notifications of when new posts are added and I need more time working on the code before that is ready, so rather than messing with v.0.15.8, this will be a separate tech update at a later date along with the achievements.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
So... the official walkthrough is pretty bad, right? There's stuff it doesn't include, and the stuff it does include is sometimes wrong. Which is pretty annoying because this game has a complex mesh of routes.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
So... the official walkthrough is pretty bad, right? There's stuff it doesn't include, and the stuff it does include is sometimes wrong. Which is pretty annoying because this game has a complex mesh of routes.
I don't remember anything wrong with the official walkthrough.

Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
I don't remember anything wrong with the official walkthrough.
I've only just started but here's what's been wrong so far.

1. It doesn't tell you when actions will increase your Lust.
2. You meet Steph before you use your computer on day 1.
3. Staying with Steph at the pub still gives you Ellie's dream if you check out Ellie's photos.
4. Incorrect answers to Lydia in her first interview give -5 Lydia, not -1.
5. You will also fall asleep if you use your phone.

That's just up until the end of day 2.

Sep 16, 2023
1. It doesn't tell you when actions will increase your Lust.
That doesn't really have impact on game play either way.

2. You meet Steph before you use your computer on day 1.
It never says you will use your computer before the meeting of Stephanie. It only talks about meeting Leona and dr. Adelanu beofre meeting Steph.

3. Staying with Steph at the pub still gives you Ellie's dream if you check out Ellie's photos.
Well it clearly says: Viewing Ellie’s Gallery at any point will grant you Ellie’s dream, providing you do not have Steph’s dream already planned. There are two chances to see Ellie's gallery: 1) Before even going to the pub, and one if you leave at half time. In both times, that's bfore Step's dream is planned. Though I agree better wording would be just to say "Viewing Ellie's gallery at any point will grant you her dream", without continuation of sentence.
4. Incorrect answers to Lydia in her first interview give -5 Lydia, not -1.
There are two stats, Lydia and newLydia. Wrong answer gives you -5 for first, and -1 for second.

Last edited:

MasterUnp

Oct 22, 2023
Hey people I have a question which i could not find the answer while searching (probably missed the relevant answer if there is one). I had last downloaded 0.15.2 I downloaded now 0.15.7 BUT it reaches the same point (Warehouse where Lydia stops you from releasing people) and tells me to look for future udpates. Have the 0.15.3-0.15.7 been only extra content but no progress in the story?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Hey people I have a question which i could not find the answer while searching (probably missed the relevant answer if there is one). I had last downloaded 0.15.2 I downloaded now 0.15.7 BUT it reaches the same point (Warehouse where Lydia stops you from releasing people) and tells me to look for future udpates. Have the 0.15.3-0.15.7 been only extra content but no progress in the story?
Latest updates only add context to certain paths (look at the change log in the op), a couple of paths are mutual exclusive.

You can't see Vanessa events if you picked Ellie or Steph.
If you only have save from 1 play though you prob missed a load of content. You simply can't see everything in one play.
You'll need to play alternated paths to see all content.

Last two update are mostly about Ellie (dark path only?) and the 15.7 adds content to the Vanessa path.

List of possible paths:

- Ellie love / Ellie Dark path.
- Steph love / Steph bimbo.
- Vanessa path (lots of choices in that path itself) You won't see if you choose Ellie path.
- Lydia path (solo or in combination with either (Bimbo/Love?) Steph or Ellie.
- And then there also the path with the ex (Jenny?) if you didn't pick any of the other girl.

That just out the top of my head not sure it's 100% accurate.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes