LuzsendoLuz

Jan 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me if in this update there is a sex scene? because in the sequence of the story there was no scene

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
Did this update fix the dark ellie without lydia path, and the fact that ellie still randomly shows up at lydia's house and in the hot tub even after you explicitly choose to avoid including lydia?

Jan 10, 2022
Did this update fix the dark ellie without lydia path, and the fact that ellie still randomly shows up at lydia's house and in the hot tub even after you explicitly choose to avoid including lydia?
this scene shouldn't even happen if you avoided lydia, ellie's last scene is in a hotel version 0.15.6

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I love it when people use the word pansexual when they can just say bi. Pan is literally just trying to over complicate what you're attracted to. Everything else is specifics. Wait until people see pan as too vanilla and they make up a new thing.
We needed a term to call those who are attracted to people who identify themselves as helicopters :LUL:

Rince556

Jan 21, 2018
I really like this game. But having to download about 10 gigs every few months for another 10 minutes of gameplay on one of many paths possible leaves me with absolute no idea what happened before in terms of context or story... The update policy of this one is a bit sad. It´s getting confused as hell and a little meaningless.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Yeah, normal steph is much more healthier than the bimbo path. Compare to bimbo path, the normal path steph is just a kinky girlfriend to MC.
I am afraid I don't really where did you get it. First, I don't get what normal is supposed to mean? Bimbo Steph is not some deranged psychopath, nor mentally impaired person. Second, non-bimbo vs bimbo is false dichotomy. It's still the same person. Kinky girl who's doing police officer job because it gives her financial stability. She dreams about being trophy wife with fake tits and filled lips. She wants it, and decision is only up to MC (he can chose to have her quit the job, and do the boobjob). WhitePhantom actually wrote about it, numerous times. Here is an example:

You're fulfilling her own dream. Steph can talk about wanting surgery twice before you even mention it. She's also jealous of the "bimbo" lifestyle, hence why she gets mad at the girls on TV not being grateful that they're experiencing it.

So yeah, if you fulfil what is her own fantasy she thought she could never afford, she's going to treat you differently and going to try and please you more than if you don't.
In short, it's not MC corrupting her in some dirty slut. She is dirty minded herself, simply she was not able to fulfill her dreams, until she met MC. If his (ie players) tastes and phanatasies match with hers, they will have richer sex life. If they don't they will still have relationship, but their sex life will not be as rich as in first case. Which means less scenes.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes