frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
So the game told me to report an error White Phantom came in and said "ERROR NO FLAG SET for some reason you've entered the phone without the game knowing where you left off, this should auto resolve for next use. and to please let me know how you got here as this is a bug"

So it was right after i spoke to stanley when he got the security job after being at lydia's house with Frankland. I received a message from ellie regarding how much fun we had, then i answered the text back. then clicked the phone circle at the bottom. then it showed up with the big door at the top of the screen where i clicked it and got the white phantom message
I had this same error with the game I started way back when so I started a new game yesterday with the latest version and I'm still getting this. Is everyone just ignoring this or is there a fix somewhere or what?

Apr 27, 2021
I've tried the update with all the paths, unluckily it's shorter than what I thought, but it's okay.
In slutty Ellie's route there's a beautiful scene, but I prefer innocent Ellie's look, and in my opinion she's sexier with that "professional office outfit". And I can't wait to meet her sisters! I don't know if it influences the game, but I hired Samantha in both the routes.
Ah, I've noted a little bug, when the "Helton Pest client" comes to see if the job has been done. In one route I didn't finish, in another one I did. Yet, in both the routes MC answers he didn't finish (what?), and the girl seems disappointed.
Steph's route has the better scenes, while Vanessa's route has the lesser content, but a very good dream. :)
Even if the best dream is when you choose the pub's squad (oh my god!:love:).
Final thought: Lydia is the real deal, I want more and more scenes with her!!

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I haven't finished the game and I haven't checked the walkthrough, but I was wondering if there is a way to save Francesca Riley.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What? Our mentor? Our great help fantastic babe?
One could argue that Felur kidnapped charles, she has pics in spec ops attire on her profile.
Soem could believe that dream where Charles was made gone
to appeas the envyous females in his life.
Does anyone wanna take the money and bolt?
I haven't finished the game and I haven't checked the walkthrough, but I was wondering if there is a way to save Francesca Riley.
Save her? From what?

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
Main menu image is a result of Ironstar team winning a contest on dev's discord last month. It doesn't have to do with the story.

WhitePhantom reiterated multiple times you will be able to successfully 'solve' the case with any of the teams. But every team has different qualities and you'll need to deploy them accordingly in future updates.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah ... paid attention to the gibberish this time around .. no .. it is entirely outta our hands.
MC has no scenes in the garrage of his appartment building and no clue MI5 is running his security.
MC can take the gun off the old war vet and point a gun and see the face of this babe,
but that is it ... MC can interrogate and kill her like a gang member and go to jail.
MC can refuse to take the gun and he will never see her beautiful face, never talk to her,
never know he had a guardian angel sent by Danielle to watch his back.
She was literally just a watcher, no guns, she had to call backup in hopes to stay the aggressors.
They got her though and MC did not even know there were militia vs. guerilla wars fought in his building.
Death
On the day when you can play cards with 2 guards, when you get to your office you find a usb, in it you see several files/tabs; check out the Gaheris one.
MC is watched by many agencies, TITAN, IRONSTAR, MI5, even that babe lawyer offering to pay.
By now, MC should know Fleur kidnapped Charles and the gurls at the top of his empire want him gone.

Then again, Eve was left with a lotta stuff to burn after she found out his shady resource
extraction deal in antarctica got sniffed out by the govt.

MC is not a fighter. Should you wanna be a hero, play retrieving the past or WVM or broken dreamers.
MC has babes that are trained and use guns - Steph and Vanessa - to warm up to.

• Wow
Reactions: caravaggio

ch1no

Oct 27, 2018
The game is really interesting. Hopefully WPG smoothens the storytelling in the future as the scenes looks like a badly edited movie where the scene keeps on skipping important bits. Needs in-between scenes to smoothen the flow of the scenes.

The interface still needs fixing as scrolling backwards sometimes jumps 20 scenes instead of just 1 scene.

Otherwise really interesting game that has lots of potential.

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
The game is really interesting. Hopefully WPG smoothens the storytelling in the future as the scenes looks like a badly edited movie where the scene keeps on skipping important bits. Needs in-between scenes to smoothen the flow of the scenes.

The interface still needs fixing as scrolling backwards sometimes jumps 20 scenes instead of just 1 scene.

Otherwise really interesting game that has lots of potential.
that usually happens when you open the pc, there might be an issue with it

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
now i'm confused. i can enter whistle id but where do i find one? the only thing i remember from snooping on ellie's pc was name of her sis and friends. didnt see any id's there. can anyone help?

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
now i'm confused. i can enter whistle id but where do i find one? the only thing i remember from snooping on ellie's pc was name of her sis and friends. didnt see any id's there. can anyone help?
check chloe "instagram", at some point photo will appear with id

is anyone know how many times you can work on 2 first tasks? (pest control and clinic)
i can only 2 times with MC and 2 times with Ellie, other times MC say he needs to do other stuff and you can only continue by shut off laptop

Reactions: zainon

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Checking Ellies Pc only gets you new names.
Then you go search them on the picture app Ellie gets you into.
Then you check every time the picture app 4 more pictures.
Then you find the gig of Chloe holding a plackard with 10 Whistle IDs
You have ta use one to get whistle connected.
Actual messages you exchange with that skank on your phone like with Steph or Vanessa.

You need check her moments in office before going to meet Lydia and use code, I use xprivchloexAW9. then in car she write you in wisthle
Legend has it you can use it to chat up Ellie's Lesbian friend as soon as she posts a picture in Our Moments with 10 Whistle IDs. I have so fare been unsuccessful.

Reactions: zainon

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Same question as evrytime with this incomplete tag : is there actual "public" exhibitionism, or is it just "private" ?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Same question as evrytime with this incomplete tag : is there actual "public" exhibitionism, or is it just "private" ?
Uff...if i remember correctly, it is in private.
Girlfriend opens door for Pizza delivery only with wearing a t-shirt.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no actual doing naughty stuff in public. She opens the door, gets +1 in Exhibitionism stat.
That is it .. Just like the talk of different kinks (tied up, fisting, gang bang) they result in +1 stats.
Uff...if i remember correctly, it is in private.
Girlfriend opens door for Pizza delivery only with wearing a t-shirt.
You want actual exhibitionism ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
How do you get Stephanie to wear the choker and the fetish gear? I did the most depraved things with her. Chocked her, pissed in her mouth, made her clean my car with her tongue, got her to cook with my cum on her face. Made her eat her own shit. Still not enough for a chocker, then what is?

I saw the choker in some photos so IDK.

-------------------

EDIT: It's so fucking stupid, I'm fucking FURIOUS.
If you make her call you daddy, she can't be your slave, cuz you can't enslave your own children (says who?!?!?)

Man, I love this game, but it is chock fucking full of moon logic.

This is the kind of game you need to read the source code while playing it to get what the fever dream induced voices inside the devs head told him to do that day.

That being said dev, I love you. Just ... stop the moon logic plz. Ty vm :)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes