Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I must be the only one who doesn't find Steph attractive. Look wise or personality. Looks wise, she is very muscular and has a flat tire, shape body. Personality will, lets say I dislike a girl who is willing to do every possible kink with a guy she just met without any reservation. What does that say about her history? I am not asking for a cloistered missionary only nun either.

Overall, she does not possess femininity. Her bimbo form is not sexual or attractive at all, she just ends up looking like a blow up doll.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
I must be the only one who doesn't find Steph attractive. Look wise or personality. Looks wise, she is very muscular and has a flat tire, shape body. Personality will, lets say I dislike a girl who is willing to do every possible kink with a guy she just met without any reservation. What does that say about her history? I am not asking for a cloistered missionary only nun either.

Overall, she does not possess femininity. Her bimbo form is not sexual or attractive at all, she just ends up looking like a blow up doll.
yeah I think you are the only one who doesnt like sub bimbo Steph.
I look forward to what we will be able to do to her in next updates, in the last episode MC fucked her up real good.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
This may be a stupid question but do I have to choose between Steph and Ellie? Or can I be on both routes at the same time?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
This may be a stupid question but do I have to choose between Steph and Ellie? Or can I be on both routes at the same time?
The game has no harem Tag. And Steph mentioned very early, that she is not willing to share. You can go both routes, but it will end most likely in a desaster.

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmFace

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You actually can't. Once you go on a date with Ellie you are off the Stephanie path.
And vice versa. Though I don't like the fact that in that case the other LI acts like if nothing happened between you. I was on both route until the date, chose Steph but then Ellie acted like we never fooled around.

• Sad
Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
And vice versa. Though I don't like the fact that in that case the other LI acts like if nothing happened between you. I was on both route until the date, chose Steph but then Ellie acted like we never fooled around.
I agree. It's weird to not acknowledge having been in a relationship at all after it ends. It doesn't need to be a lot, but I would like to have something added to make it seem like it actually happened.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
i dont really understand the way mc deals with marissas blackmail attempt. i mean hes a lawyer he should know that he can get her for attempted blackmail which given the circumstance would land her in prison for quite some time and then get started on a restraiding order which would laso very likely pass since the case checks all the requierments for one. my guy is not a very good lawyer despite what his professor and connie may claim.

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Hi, I´m new in this game.
Is there any advice for the Whistle-ID? I´m not able (or too stupid) to open an account. :-(

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Right now the Whistle-ID is bugged, so you can't add anyone for now.
You can always just cheat it if you wanted to. Open up your save in the and scroll towards the bottom and you'll see WhistleIDSuccessful 1/0. Just change that to 1, and then download your save with the new changes. Then just load that save, open your phone, and you'll get a message from Chloe. Give her the money and bam. You got her private My Memories page.

I posted that earlier somewhere in this thread, but it's just an easy work-around if you can't get it to work normally.

Reactions: crisbr and Envoye

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Ellie's family reminded me if my 16 year old self.
Flew across the world to visit my bro in London before taking the train to Manchester to visit my uncle who I have never met.
Was walking down a street to my uncle's and this blonde girl walks up to me and says. "you just be Shane's nephew., I'm your neighbour." and took me to my uncle's.
I was barely there for afew minutes before she knocked on the door.
She took me over and introduced me to her family and mom. Her mom was as doing some gardening and had a machete in her hands and actually said to me.." you'll behave yourself right?". "Yes, mam".
It was a GREAT summer!!!!

Reactions: GitinGud
4.60 star(s) 146 Votes