WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I'm playing it on my phone, android

There's no traceback message or anything, it's just freeze like it's charging the next scene and close. I tried deleting it and install it again and it's the same, maybe the graphics are too heavy or need more space, I have like 5gb free
the66 (sorry to bother you), do you have any idea what could be causing this or there's a way he could fix it off the top of your head, or likely to be a combability issue with the phone?

Game just freezes mid scene and then exits the app.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Tincho_SI
my best bet is, you run out of memory while playing, and i talk about RAM here.
if that happens, Android tries to remain system stability by closing unnecessary apps.
go to Settings and enable Memory Information, keep an eye on the left column. your available memory will drop but it will not reach zero as the game will be shut down to prevent this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WhitePhantom

okokok

Aug 19, 2016

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Did you ever get past this? I'm having the same issue
There might be 3 things that can do this.
1. You used a mod to complete all the works. It bugs the game and you will need to go back to before using the mod.

2. You need to look at one of the articles to get a clue. It's either looking up about councilor Yeniffer or looking at Eve's article on London's Herald.

3. You need to to click on the USB icon.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Did you ever get past this? I'm having the same issue
Unfortunately, no. Sorry, to say but AB is too proud to even reply to my problem. So, it remains unresolved. I am surprised that whereas White Phantom (who is the game maker) promptly replied to my answer, AB (who is merely a modder - I am not condescending anyone though) did not bother to even see through the problem. Anyway, I am using URM and recommend you and many others in distress to use that. Trust me when I say this, it is far better than many other mods. And most importantly, you donot have to grovel to any modders (who most likely are snobs like AB) for making a Mod. Also, the urm maker 0x52 is very friendly, and promptly, attends to any errors that may come while playing. Best of luck (y) (y)

jkjkjkjkjk

Feb 23, 2020
The scene with Sophie is the best scene in any VN. Didn't see it going down like that and it was totally awesome!

Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
Connie and Kylie not having scenes is the biggest crime against humanity in this game. At least introduce a "celebratory" scene when they win the case or something, otherwise huge fucking waste.
I partially agree with you. But dev is aiming to finish the game in sensible future. And he already has a lot on his plate in terms of number of different paths. So, it's not likely, that we will have the ability to fuck every girl in this game. In the end, all of the hottest scenes are good, because of context and story arcs. And all of MC relationships are complicated enough to try and add a couple of other girls into the pool.

• Angry
Reactions: the_observant

bessel00

May 26, 2021
According to official walkthrough, you should get frst Steph dream if you stay at the pub and ask for her number. However, in the latest version, I constantly get Ellie's dream instead. It seems that as long as you follow Ellie on our moments, you will get her dream. Maybe this is a bug since it says "Viewing Ellie’s Gallery at any point will grant you Ellie’s dream, providing you do not have Steph’s dream already planned" in the walkthrough. So Steph's dream should have the highest priority, then Ellie's and finally Jenna's.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
According to official walkthrough, you should get frst Steph dream if you stay at the pub and ask for her number. However, in the latest version, I constantly get Ellie's dream instead. It seems that as long as you follow Ellie on our moments, you will get her dream. Maybe this is a bug since it says "Viewing Ellie’s Gallery at any point will grant you Ellie’s dream, providing you do not have Steph’s dream already planned" in the walkthrough. So Steph's dream should have the highest priority, then Ellie's and finally Jenna's.
Steph's dream is currently third priority below Jenna (if seen her gallery) and Ellie (if visited her OM twice):
Code:
    if JennaGalleryVisits >= 1:
        jump D1DreamJenna
    elif EllieProfileVisits >= 2:
        jump D1DreamEllie
    elif StephNumber == True:
        jump D1DreamSteph
    else:
        jump D1DreamJenna

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
finished the Vanessa route this update and WOW ... surprised the fuck outta me :love:
gonna run thru a different girls route now :)
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

oh yeah is there a walkthru .. cause i wanna know certain things that only a walkthru can give me .... altho i hate using them :unsure:

kos77303

Nov 9, 2017
How far along in the story are we currently? Any rough estimate til we get to the end?
I'm enjoying this game so far, it's a rare good game with interesting story. I'm wondering if I should wait til it's complete and go through it in one go.

aoaxe

Apr 10, 2020
Is anyone save the android version with mod feature? Even if it's previous version is not problem

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes