dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I didn't play the last couple of updates and now when I start I have to choose people for a mission, and it says the results will affect the end game result ....

I was so enjoying this previously, but now it's throwing RNG at me and I don't know what to do :cry:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I didn't play the last couple of updates and now when I start I have to choose people for a mission, and it says the results will affect the end game result ....

I was so enjoying this previously, but now it's throwing RNG at me and I don't know what to do :cry:
It isn't RNG, there is a correct answer for every mission.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Kinda?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But for me, it's the hottest scene in this update.
Can I ask, are you on Ellie or Steph main path for that Jenna contents? I like Jenna more than Ellie and Steph, and on both playthrough, i didn't get Jenna's scene 7 and 8

I know from walkthrough that Jenna Scene 4 and 6 is not attainable if we're not on Jenna's Main Path, and I wonder if this update's scene 7 and 8 is reserved only for Jenna Main

Lust Man Standing

Jan 8, 2022
I really LOVE this update. Ellie's path is astonishing, rarely I had so fun playing a game, there are many twist plots and they all have sense. For example, I love that this update really shows Ellie and her sisters' personality just like their mother described to MC last update. And Emma's path is even kinkier than Steph's path.
But, at the same time, I like where the main story is going: many AVNs start with great storylines that become messy after some updates, while this is gettin' better. Last mission was maybe the most interesting.
By the way, which group do you have? I've got pub's gang and I really like their characters.
Only thing maybe I don't like too much in this update is how Lydia is becoming: I LOVED the first Lydia, shy, sexy and loner, and now she's nearly an evil nympho!:-D

Reactions: Thermophob

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
It isn't RNG, there is a correct answer for every mission.
That may be true, but since I don't know the correct answer for every mission it's the same thing.
If there's something somewhere in the game which spells out which to use then I'm happy to admit I'm just being blind, but please just point me to it.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I don't actually know the requirement for Jenna's route. Does that mean we can't be on Steph and Ellie's? Is Jenna's Route you mean is exclusively Jenna?
To access her route you need not to be on Steph, or Ellie, or Vannesa's route. You will get a choice later to call her and invite her to your apartment, this will start her route.
That may be true, but since I don't know the correct answer for every mission it's the same thing.
If there's something somewhere in the game which spells out which to use then I'm happy to admit I'm just being blind, but please just point me to it.
Or you can use the guide....

camube

Jun 4, 2022
To access her route you need not to be on Steph, or Ellie, or Vannesa's route. You will get a choice later to call her and invite her to your apartment, this will start her route.

Or you can use the guide....
Aaa, so it's exclusively Jenna. I see that's why. Oh well. Thanks a lot btw!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i'm having bug with the damn PC...i cheked the email Connie sent me with the new evidance, but when i clkik the r ed mark on email and then go to evidance and cliking everywhere ,closing pc game says :i really need to read the email"....but i've already done and keep looping sending me back to pc so i'm stuk

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Is it possible to do anything with any of The Girls in vanessa path? Like Georgia, tiffany, Taylor? They are hot as hell..

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
here all you guys are wanting the other girls and here i am wanting to go to plow town with Connie and put a bun in her oven

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes