-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the boys team, don't know how to use in this point of the novel, and the walkthrough stops 1 chapter before this
For this one, I went with the below, since The Boys have no Tech Genius among them. Again, I give the caveat that I have no idea how these will eventually turn out, because this is near the end of the update. These choices might need to be redone if things don't turn out well as a consequence. What I've chosen is more like making do with what you've got.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, note that there is a bug in the code currently so if you don't have IronStar or The Gang for your team, it goes to choices for members from The Gang anyway. Obviously, if you don't have either of the other two, it should go to the menu for The Boys instead. IDK whether someone's posted a patch to fix this; I just made the adjustment myself manually to get the proper team members to show in the menu.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
VanessaOM1.jpg

Hello everybody!

Here is this week's development log and some previews!

I've completed another 127 renders this week, bringing the total made so far to 278 renders for this update!

I'm hoping for this to be nearing the 500 mark by this time next week, and that is when I plan to announce the release date!

This update will feature Tiffany's Wedding and 5 additional adult scenes with a variety of characters depending on how your time on the island has been panning out.

With the bug fixing, some people mentioned they would like to see what has been going on, so I've turned my spreadsheet into a trello board which is available to the public (you do have to sign up to view it I've been informed, but its free!)

If you haven't already, please wish list the game on Steam if you can! Wish list help boost the visibility of the game within Steam's algorithms which could help other people find it.

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E6VanessaReturn4_042414.jpg

Hello everybody!

I've now completed 402 renders for the next update!

I got slightly carried away with some of the adult scenes on this update and they've ended up being quite long, with two now over one hundred renders per scene.

I'm now closing in on finishing the 3rd of 5 adult scenes, originally I was thinking of setting a release date this week but I think I'd better give it another week of solid rendering before setting a date, I don't want to go back to the days of me missing it by trying to rush.

v.0.15 will feature two previously unseen types of adult content from the prior updates, and will have five different girls appearing in the varying scenes, so there will be plenty to feast your eyes on!

Thanks for all the new and continued support and hope you like the previous of this week's scenes!

WP

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
please someone could give me a save game in the first scene of steph she bimbo please i lost all.my saves

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hi all ! What’s the best choices for the missions ( docks, motel etc ) with the gang please ?
Won't know until the next update(?), so best to keep a save before making the choices. This way when the next update comes, you can test the different options to see what leads to the best outcome.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Hi all ! What’s the best choices for the missions ( docks, motel etc ) with the gang please ?
I sent
The guy to the Docks
Ela to the Committee
Kylie to the second room
Connie to the paper trail

I don't know if they are correct although, but I think they are because I followed the hints on the email.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
There is a walkthrough and the best options are there for all to see.
That's for the old investigation. Were talking about the new investigation in this latest update (the "paper trail" basically). Investigating the different buildings. Right now currently, you can only assign your team members to certain areas. We won't know the consequences/outcome until the next update (if it's in the next update).

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
$20, same price as Itch & SpicyGaming where it is currently available.

It is slightly more than other games on this site, but by the time it is finished it will have more than 20,000 individual renders and more than 50 different adult scenes so I think that is worth it, and it won't be split into books or chapters, buy it once and get all the content.

Steam Achievements and hopefully if I can figure it out Cloud Saves & Controller Support are planned to be added at a later date to the Steam Version too.
Story & kinkwise it's also one of the best avns available, so yeah, the higher price point is fair. And also, it will be finished in the foreseeable future which is also a big plus.

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes