sobibor

Oct 18, 2018
Okay. What am I supposed to do? Ellie just gave the MC a blowjob at work. Then went on computer to do some work. I looked at every news report on the computer. Every email. And even looked at all the pictures in the folder. But every time I try to work on one of the other cases, it says "I'm sure there is something else I should be doing here..."
What should I be doing here?
Also, when I'm in The Pioneer link, and hit archive, I get an unexpected error notice and have to rollback. Then have to look at everything again.

EDIT. Never mind. I just logged off the computer and the phone automatically popped up with an unread message.
How did you fix that, i am experiencing the same, but when i try to log out i get the same "I'm sure there is something else I should be doing here..." ?

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
I'm pretty sure she's not among his favorites
I am wondering if there will actually any Jenna/Lydia path possible.
She and maybe Samantha seem to be the only ones where poor Lydia maybe won't end up as everyone's sub in the triangle.
Even Steph seems pretty ready to top her.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
How did you fix that, i am experiencing the same, but when i try to log out i get the same "I'm sure there is something else I should be doing here..." ?
I honestly don't know exactly what I did. It kept telling me that, then it, all-of-a-sudden, let me log off. So I don't know what I did to get it to do it for me.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Blud you've to follow conversation or go back a few posts to get gist of the conversation.;)

Here this lovely person mentioned a few posts above!:coffee:
Oh yeah! I remember that now. LoL. Like I say, been a bit since I played last. Need to get this latest update played still. Thanks!

Reactions: | Vee |

higashikataRexxar

Apr 9, 2019
This is correct and would likely be the reason, you need to have brought Steph to the hotel for the story quest and kept her in the loop, have at least 20 Kinky Steph Points and to not have the STD.

You can continue without that scene and you'll be cured of the STD as the game progresses, but if you want that specific scene you'll need to make sure you don't have the STD from Tanya.
Do you mind adding this to the next guide?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Defending Lydia Collier with IAmAB's walkthrough & gallery mod to v0.15.8.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes