Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well maybe corrupt route is better put with her dressing like a slut and acting all bratty, if my memory is right you could talk about getting her surgery at the end of the current content? I could be wrong though it has been quite a while.
Surgery...exactly..her bimbo route. And no, that was her last content IIRC, ending in the hotel.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Gotta wait for the circle to be complete....7 or so LI's all need content (plus all the combinations)...seems currently each one gets its own update at the moment.

Honestly, it sucks but not sure what he can do any better at this point. One small scene for every LI would also suck...whether you only have 2 saves or have them all...a 2 min update always sucks regardless of what's in it...or do an update per LI...

*shrugs*...neither is ideal at this point...or perhaps he should do an update every 8 months so everyone gets something?
I do believe we're on the last one. We've had he Wedding, Ellie Romance, Ellie Dark Path (multiple ways to end that one), Both regular and Bimbo Steph, Lydia Solo and now Jenna.

Unless he has some "Forever Alone" update, I think the next one will finally continue a path. Seemingly the Ellie Dark Path (if you went with Ellie to Lydia's at the end. There's the alternate of sleeping with her mom and her sister.)

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I do believe we're on the last one. We've had he Wedding, Ellie Romance, Ellie Dark Path (multiple ways to end that one), Both regular and Bimbo Steph, Lydia Solo and now Jenna.

Unless he has some "Forever Alone" update, I think the next one will finally continue a path. Seemingly the Ellie Dark Path (if you went with Ellie to Lydia's at the end. There's the alternate of sleeping with her mom and her sister.)
huh, i never tried Ellie no-slut route, does it have a lot of content?
i have saves for:
Ellie + Lydia
Ellie + Family
Ellie slut solo
Steph + Lydia
Steph Bimbo Solo
Steph regular is not that interesting and don't have a lot of content
Jenna + Lydia
Jenna Solo
Jenna + Naomi (cuck route)
Lydia Solo - i see future branches here - bimbo or wife
Vanessa + Sophie
Vanessa + Tiffany
Vannesa + Taylor/Georgia, hard to say if this is even a route or just one time fun with this side chicks
no idea about her solo route

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Awesome update... They gave me more Ellie for two or three pictures, but for the rest of the storylines it was completely dull. If there is something new there, I didn’t find it. I’m starting to remember why I ignored this game for a long time, because in order to see any content here, you have to skip a bunch of updates for this game.
Well, the pictures here are really not bad, I’m generally silent about Ellie, such beautiful characters are quite rarely seen in such games. So we are waiting for at least something... in a year... or two...

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
i have saves for:
Ellie + Lydia
Ellie + Family
Ellie slut solo
Steph + Lydia
Steph Bimbo Solo
Jenna + Lydia
Jenna Solo
Vanessa + Sophie
Vanessa + Tiffany
Vannesa + Taylor/Georgia, hard to say if this is even a route or just one time fun with this side chicks
Yeah, about the Vanessa + Sophie route, I installed 0x52URM mod, it tells me there is a Tiffany sex variable during sex with Sophie as shown in this screenshot, but I can't seem to have sex with Tiffany first before this scene with sophie in my playthrough, wonder anyone knows how. screenshot0002.png

Reactions: MixQQ

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Yeah, about the Vanessa + Sophie route, I installed 0x52URM mod, it tells me there is a Tiffany sex variable during sex with Sophie as shown in this screenshot, but I can't seem to have sex with Tiffany first before this scene with sophie in my playthrough, wonder anyone knows how. View attachment 3480114
yea i also saw that, maybe it's bug? i think we can't fuck Tiff before this scene

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
yea i also saw that, maybe it's bug? i think we can't fuck Tiff before this scene
But if I force enable this variable into "true", MC will have a inside monologue "If only she knows that I already did that" or something like that. Maybe WhitePhatom did have this route planned then later decided not to go through this, but forgot to edited this part out?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
almost 2 years for a 10 min update.. this is why branching too much sucks it looks cool on paper tho
Yeah it's one of these games, that only needs to be played when they are completed or abandoned :LOL:
I discovered the game around v0.14 and had a blast, until content ended just to be constantly disapointed with next updates.
And it's not just branching fault I can count by fingers games that constantly deliver new content every update without breaking your saves. If you want branching - do sandbox style game, so all content can be unlocked in single playthrough without savescumming, walkthrough and other bullshit.

Yemjay8

Apr 27, 2017
i have saves for:
Ellie + Lydia
Ellie + Family
Ellie slut solo
Steph + Lydia
Steph Bimbo Solo
Jenna + Lydia
Jenna Solo
Vanessa + Sophie
Vanessa + Tiffany
can you share your saves please?

Reactions: Mudas8 and noxcha

bobofthebush

Jun 9, 2017
For those wondering about the roadmap ahead

Hello everybody!

Defending Lydia Collier v.0.15.9 will be released on Saturday 23rd of March!

The v.0.15.9 update will include:

Many bug fixes, including all missing scenes and errors within the gallery being resolved.

An entirely new day focused on Jenna, with a branching evening either alone with the MC or involving Lydia.

Multiple new scenes advancing the story throughout Sunday, what are TITAN looking for and who wants to help you?

Several new animations featuring Jenna.

New audio files, specifically some custom made audio for the London Underground which will now feature in the game with the newly renovated Thamesview Station reopening by the Player's home.

This will be followed by Defending Lydia Collier v.0.15.10, which will release on Saturday April the 6th.

Defending Lydia Collier v.0.15.10 will add in the final scenes with Ellie's evening with Lydia in the dungeon, and will conclude Sunday's content in terms of renders.

After this I'll be continuing to work on "v.0.16" which will be the coding and social media stuff, this is taking a lot longer than I'd like and whilst I'd like to say this will also be out in April, it needs significant testing before I can set any definitive date.

What's going to happen on Monday in the upcoming updates over the summer, here's some things that will be coming up in the future on Monday within Defending Lydia Collier, potentially some spoilers below!

A particularly sunny September day will see Lydia attempting to host a pool party at her new home, with you, Fleur and Connie the only confirmed guests so far, your choices so far will allow a variety of other girls to be invited, who wouldn't you mind exploring the dungeon or the massage room with?

Following the new events on Sunday, you'll be meeting a group of people looking to help you out in not just exposing the truth behind the disappearance of Charles Collier, but in resolving it too. Who will you be bringing to back you up?

Lydia's posted some very lucrative roles online to help her run her new home, but she's never conducted an interview before. Can you help her out in finding the best candidate for the first role, her new chef?

Plus much, much more!

Thank you all for your support and your patience over the last couple of months!

WP

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Too many branches always give me a headache especially when the game has become insanely long so you need to be constantly reminded that which save is which
This is why I got in the habitat of naming each page file for the girl or branch depending on the game

Reactions: Brickdon

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
This is why I got in the habitat of naming each page file for the girl or branch depending on the game
yet sometimes too many variables (pure or corrupted? pregnant or not? single route or combined with others?) can really confuse you when naming the same especially there're limited words you can put in

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes