Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Hey WhitePhantom.

I enjoyed your previous game very much especially due to the freedom of the sexual scenes, like the one scene with Mercedes after the Volleyball game on the beach.

Will we again have such freedom in choices as to where we want MC to cum, etc?
Also, will there be one or more virgin girl?

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Hey WhitePhantom.

I enjoyed your previous game very much especially due to the freedom of the sexual scenes, like the one scene with Mercedes after the Volleyball game on the beach.

Will we again have such freedom in choices as to where we want MC to cum, etc?
Also, will there be one or more virgin girl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
WhitePhantom Yesterday at 12:00 PM

Hey guys, still going well. Just an update regarding free links going forward. As many of you may know I release my game for free 3 days after the Patreon release. Having closely looked at Patreons rules, I cannot have a free release link there anymore, it must be paywalled so they can verify the downloader is 18+. So to get around this I have created a website ( ) where 3 days after the release I will upload the free version. Nothing will change for Patrons, just if you are currently downloading the latest release from Patreon after the 3 days, you will now need to go to my website to get it. This is just to stick to their rules as although I've got away with it until now, I don't want to risk anything. There will be a link to my website on the Patreon. This will be the same for the old SoM link too.

playb0y44 or xןʞ, could you add the website to the OP here and on https://f95zone.to/threads/shadows-over-manston-v0-18-white-phantom-games.11242/?

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
dunno if this have been asked but did you abandon your other game, it seems like you deleted it from your patreon :eek:
This has already been asked and answered in this thread as well as the Shadows Over Manston thread and also on his Patreon page. Search one of those three areas.

Short answer is "Yes."

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Added to the list, hope this time he finished the game, jumping from one project to another isn't the best strategy to gain patrons.

Ariann

Feb 17, 2018
Oh, a great game. I didn't think that I d enjoy this much. Nice story, great characters, suspense, well done. I am waiting for the next update!

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hi,

could someone upload the Walkthrough to another hoster? Zippyshare is giving me a '403' unfortunately. That goes not just for the link but for the whole site - been that way for quite a while now, so not expecting a solution anytime soon.

Reactions: RN83 and KC440
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes