DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
$20, same price as Itch & SpicyGaming where it is currently available.

It is slightly more than other games on this site, but by the time it is finished it will have more than 20,000 individual renders and more than 50 different adult scenes so I think that is worth it, and it won't be split into books or chapters, buy it once and get all the content.

Steam Achievements and hopefully if I can figure it out Cloud Saves & Controller Support are planned to be added at a later date to the Steam Version too.
Story & kinkwise it's also one of the best avns available, so yeah, the higher price point is fair. And also, it will be finished in the foreseeable future which is also a big plus.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I admit, I skipped through the game to see how things have progressed. And I love the game, when I'll have time, I'll probably make this my #1 game till I get back up to date.

But I have a question. What's with all the "going back to the laptop all the time" thing? It can't be about the 3-4 times you need to progress the story. Is it to read the news for clues that you'll use much later in the case or what? I really don't wanna read those news articles, even if they are super immersive.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game predicates on showing stuff and then linking the chance encounters to the stuff shown.
The troubles or the people show up in the news first, then the story follows through.
What's with all the
need to progress the story
the news for clues

There is this surge in the news of top CEO babes surrounding the firm MC has a contract with,
sure enough MC goes to talk to them afterwards.

There is this surge in the news of top officials and their exploits right around the time
MC needs to investigate this or that gent or broad for his work.
Next thing you know, MC has to send agents to investigate the individuals deemed
most connected to the object of his inquiry.

There is this news of a disaster for a certain property of the Colliers,
next thing you know MC is neck deep in a conspiracy to actually off Lyd.

Reactions: amBest

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I just play Vanessa cucks Sophie scene and it was fucking awesome!. Shit, Vanessa playing a dom made me hard as fuck. I just fucking love her assertive side. I can't believe how kink and naughty every LI's path can be in this game. My cock wanna explode everytime i play.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E6SophieNight1_232610.jpg

Hello everybody!

Here is this week's development log. I've just past the 500 render mark for this update, and it will feature the longest adult scene in the game (formerly held by Bimbo Steph) with more than a whopping 200 renders in one encounter!

I don't like showing NSFW content as previews, and every single render I've made the past week has been NSFW, so here is another of Sophie.

With now three of the major scenes done, I'm going to set a release date for this update of December 10th at 1900 GMT.

It will go into Alpha Testing slightly before then, however with no coding other than the basic story and choices this update this will just be typo testing so I don't anticipate this being a real issue.

Next month a White Phantom Games Advent Calendar will be released, opening a new door each day on Twitter and Discord, so make sure to follow me on Twitter and join the Discord if you haven't already!

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
View attachment 2193825

Hello everybody!

Here is this week's development log. I've just past the 500 render mark for this update, and it will feature the longest adult scene in the game (formerly held by Bimbo Steph) with more than a whopping 200 renders in one encounter!

I don't like showing NSFW content as previews, and every single render I've made the past week has been NSFW, so here is another of Sophie.

With now three of the major scenes done, I'm going to set a release date for this update of December 10th at 1900 GMT.

It will go into Alpha Testing slightly before then, however with no coding other than the basic story and choices this update this will just be typo testing so I don't anticipate this being a real issue.

Next month a White Phantom Games Advent Calendar will be released, opening a new door each day on Twitter and Discord, so make sure to follow me on Twitter and join the Discord if you haven't already!

Thanks for all the new and continued support!

WP
Ima really looking foward to it <3 amazing job u done until here

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Which girls in game use condoms? I like it and don't want to miss these scenes.

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Which girls in game use condoms? I like it and don't want to miss these scenes.
Just Steph from what i remember. There's a scene where you can have sex with Vanessa using an old condom, but it will break if you do that.

Reactions: Den187

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Bimbo or non-bimbo, Stephanie is still the same girl. Kinky, gold digger, watching reality shows, talking bit to much, and quite demanding despite being submissive. Naturally, there is more things she is doing once she gets fake tits, but its mostly due the fact developer didn't have resources to double scenes. Of course, it fits in story this way too (once she got surgery, her vents get loosened, and she follows her desires fully).
Anyway, few guys mention she is gold digger, well she is, but with possible exception of Vanessa, all other girls are gold diggers. Lydia married her father's close friend. Entire Ellie's family are ready to get MC in their panties because he is loaded, Jenna is happy to be side chick if he pays her rent... :D
Like real life..still Steph is straightforward and gives the player a choice and knows how good is being a trophy wife.
Is willing to do and happily submit.

She even gets happier with the possibility of getting pregnant.

You can feel her need of a strong lead.

Aug 24, 2020
I played this game mainly for the bimbofication route and it was good. Hopefully, the dev can try include the same or more bimbofication in the next game.

Reactions: tr12345

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Dec1RRSFW.gif

Just so you guys all know here, I'm doing an Advent Calendar with different renders/pinups of the girls each day from now until December 25th for everybody.

Don't want to spend every morning going through a dozen sites and reposting them all, so if you want to follow it along check out my Twitter or Discord as that's where they will be, there's also a NSFW version for supporters with early access on Discord.

Links in my signature if you want to follow along!

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
E7WeddingStart1.jpg

Hello everybody!

With the release date set there isn't too much to report on, so here's a couple of final previews instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Defending Lydia Collier v.0.15 will be released on the 10th December 2022.

There will not be weekly progress next week as the update will release on the Saturday.

Thanks for all the new and continued support,

WP

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
One of the few games where almost all girls have some psychological problems)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes