-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Would have been nice if the Changelog in OP would have shown that there wasn't content for most of the game's paths. Got to the end and fuck all was done for the other two, and I didn't have Stephanie on my save.
Yeah, unfortunately I didn't see a changelog on WP's Patreon. The closest was , which included the following.
I'm releasing [v0.05] earlier [than intended] and whilst the main story is complete I haven't finished the Vanessa and Lydia paths yet, they still need some more renders to stop it being really patchy.

I've decided I don't mind skipping car journeys here and there render wise if there is no story relevant news to be played but I don't want to skip entire scenes.

So this version will be the "Stephanie" version as it has over a hundred renders unique to her path. I'll then release the Vanessa/Lydia updates in the next couple of weeks, each will be at least 100 unique renders for their paths too I just wanted to get something out for April.
While that does mention this update would be pretty much Stephanie-focused, that's not really a changelog. If he's able to at least mostly keep his schedule, at least there should be another update in a couple of weeks with more content. Unfortunately the next update won't be an Ellie update, but it will include more content for CDI Cavendish (Vanessa) and Lydia, so that's nice.

TBH, I'm a little worried WP might be getting out over his skis again with this game, though. While there are currently really only four main routes (Stephanie, Vanessa, Ellie, and Lydia), we've now been introduced to Tanya, Eve, Jenna, and Marissa (and possibly Danielle), each with hints at possible routes ("Dance with Tanya", "Check out Eve", "Maybe, but I'm not promising…", etc.). I hope he at least concentrates on the main four routes for the bulk of the next several updates and only either (1) develops the other updates as nice-to-haves / polish towards the end of the game or (2) uses these hints simply as negative points for the four main paths (dancing with Tayna pisses Ellie off, checking out Eve makes her and/or Danielle less likely to work with you in your investigation).

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Updated Qleaf walkthrough by my myself! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.05

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Any chance of a walkthrough for different paths showing the recommended choices from the beginning itself?

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.6.1 Compressed + WT Mod :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Updated Qleaf walkthrough by my myself! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.05

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
FYI, there's an error in your walkthrough. Under DAY 01 PUB 01, choice A should go to DAY 01 PUB 02 instead. Currently, it says it goes to the same scene as if you just go home.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
1. She's clearly not proud of it, which is clear by the things she said before and after you broke up with her (if you choose to).
2. But she proudly display pictures of her in her "job" around the bedroom.
3. She also keeps her "uniform" supposedly years after "retiring".

Probably no one will read or care for this, I don't think the community of this game had grown enough to talk about something that specific (and to be frank, useless), but her reaction was really strange almost out of place, it somehow bothered me.
It's not something she's ashamed of but she has a knee jerk reaction because men that have found out have judged her badly on it.

She was young and did what she had to do to pay her way and made the most of it with her best friend.

She plays it down because she's been dumped over it in the past but when she realises he's staying and isn't judging her she brightens up again and whips out the uniform.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Since I believe she enjoyed her time doing it (but doesn't do it anymore, given her career now), she keeps her outfit as a memento of her stripper days. I don't believe there was any "change like a switch", but rather, once you say it's no problem she's relieved and chooses to reward you for not being an asshole. She's already proven she's a bit of a tigress, mildly aggressive in pursuing you and very horny around you, so this side of her shouldn't be in the least bit surprising. This is also why I don't believe she's ashamed or embarrassed at all about her past.
How does decision (I don't want to pursuit long-lasting relationship with a former stripper) make a man an asshole? Doesn't he have the right to choose which woman he wants to have a serious relationship with?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How does decision (I don't want to pursuit long-lasting relationship with a former stripper) make a man an asshole? Doesn't he have the right to choose which woman he wants to have a serious relationship with?
Sure, but at that point you aren't judging her based on herself, you are judging her based on something she did in her youth to pay for her education.

If you didn't know she had been a stripper, you wouldn't have broke up with her so yeah, people look at that as a dick move.

I view it a little differently. I think anyone willing to dump someone over a job they did to get by in their youth has done them a favour and saved them from dating a guy they would regret dating later on.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Just started to go through this today and I was wondering why on Earth the dude that directed MC and Ellie to the courtroom was tagged as Marissa. And then I found out Steph's female roommate is called Marissa too... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ryder-Wilson

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
TBH, I'm a little worried WP might be getting out over his skis again with this game, though. While there are currently really only four main routes (Stephanie, Vanessa, Ellie, and Lydia), we've now been introduced to Tanya, Eve, Jenna, and Marissa (and possibly Danielle), each with hints at possible routes ("Dance with Tanya", "Check out Eve", "Maybe, but I'm not promising…", etc.).
WP had already stated here, that the game is planned out until v0.15 and which character will be romanceable and which will not, because of the mess with SoM. My guess is quite the same as yours (Stephanie, Vanessa, Ellie, and Lydia [possibly Jenna, too]).

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Sure, but at that point you aren't judging her based on herself, you are judging her based on something she did in her youth to pay for her education.

If you didn't know she had been a stripper, you wouldn't have broke up with her so yeah, people look at that as a dick move.

I view it a little differently. I think anyone willing to dump someone over a job they did to get by in their youth has done them a favour and saved them from dating a guy they would regret dating later on.
Our actions define us, whether we have done them in the present or in the past.

I agree 100% with the last sentence. A former stripper would just waste time building a relationship with someone who bothers her former profession.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
See, I interpreted it completely differently. I don't actually believe Steph is ashamed of her past. I think she's only sorry she did it because guys don't seem to stick around when they find out. If she's had a string of past flames turn out to be judgmental dickheads, it would be hard to have yet another guy she really likes reject her for her past. "I wish I'd never done it [so guys would stop leaving]!" is just as likely as "I wish I'd never done it! [I'm so ashamed!]"

I believe the above is also why there's a single picture in her room. It reminds her of a time when she had a lot of fun with Marissa. Just because she "had to pay for University" all herself and that "It was miles away too" doesn't mean she didn't have fun doing it. It just means that she's hopeful (maybe even relatively confident, though this might be a stretch) that it won't affect her career. I'm not sure I'd go so far as to say she takes men to her room as some kind of test or anything, but I don't actually believe she's embarrassed by her past.

Since I believe she enjoyed her time doing it (but doesn't do it anymore, given her career now), she keeps her outfit as a memento of her stripper days. I don't believe there was any "change like a switch", but rather, once you say it's no problem she's relieved and chooses to reward you for not being an asshole. She's already proven she's a bit of a tigress, mildly aggressive in pursuing you and very horny around you, so this side of her shouldn't be in the least bit surprising. This is also why I don't believe she's ashamed or embarrassed at all about her past.
You have to agree that she literally said that she REGRET THAT, i had to play it again just to be sure... In her "words":
- I wish I'd never done it!
Maybe not because of shame, but it's still regret, I'm not making a value judgment here, not saying this is bad or good but she still "wish she never done that", does't matter the motives she still blaming herself (again... since this seems to be recurrent in her life), like i said, even if she didn't cared (which she does), other people did (and probably will do again) and by her reaction it's has not good...

OBS: Probably my main problem here was the poor choice of words... "everybody has a past?" you cant justify things with "everybody has a past", you are putting everyone in the same category, she didn't commit a crime (or maybe we have another surprise coming, better check her photo album next time :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:), but if she had? they are going to justify it by saying that everyone has a past? :mad:
OBS2: I'm actually surprised that someone read that previous comment :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Jubz

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Just started to go through this today and I was wondering why on Earth the dude that directed MC and Ellie to the courtroom was tagged as Marissa. And then I found out Steph's female roommate is called Marissa too... ;)
Probably the dude has the power of Ginew from dragon ball and he try to trick us

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You have to agree that she literally said that she REGRET THAT, i had to play it again just to be sure... In her "words":
- I wish I'd never done it!
Maybe not because of shame, but it's still regret, I'm not making a value judgment here, not saying this is bad or good but she still "wish she never done that", does't matter the motives she still blaming herself (again... since this seems to be recurrent in her life), like i said, even if she didn't cared (which she does), other people did (and probably will do again) and by her reaction it's has not good...

OBS: Probably my main problem here was the poor choice of words... "everybody has a past?" you cant justify things with "everybody has a past", you are putting everyone in the same category, she didn't commit a crime (or maybe we have another surprise coming, better check her photo album next time :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:), but if she had? they are going to justify it by saying that everyone has a past? :mad:
OBS2: I'm actually surprised that someone read that previous comment :ROFLMAO:.
She did not "literally" say she regretted it; otherwise those words would literally have been used. Saying "I wish" isn't necessarily regret (being sorry for or ashamed of past actions); here, it's just being sad / upset that the MC also has dumped her, like (the implied) many men of her past. There's a big difference. "I wish I had a boat" doesn't mean you have regret that you didn't buy a boat in the past; it just means that you want a boat now.

Your OBS doesn't make sense to me. All the MC is saying is that he won't judge her for anything in her past. He's not "putting everyone in the same category". What if she said she had shoplifted? What if she said she had hooked? Those are crimes in many places, but I doubt either of those would have turned the MC off, either, if he makes the choice to keep seeing her.

Don't be surprised that I read comments; I don't always respond, but I read a lot of stuff on F95. :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Our actions define us, whether we have done them in the present or in the past.
Yes, but up until that point, if the MC liked her, he's still perceiving her as someone who has stripped in her past, is he not? He just is unaware of this fact. However, even if his perception is with incomplete knowledge, he is still perceiving her as she is in the present. The new knowledge defines the MC in the present, not Steph in the past. If he rejects her at that point, it's because he's changed his opinion of her; who Steph actually is has not changed in the slightest with the revelation of her past.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Yes, but up until that point, if the MC liked her, he's still perceiving her as someone who has stripped in her past, is he not? He just is unaware of this fact. However, even if his perception is with incomplete knowledge, he is still perceiving her as she is in the present. The new knowledge defines the MC in the present, not Steph in the past. If he rejects her at that point, it's because he's changed his opinion of her; who Steph actually is has not changed in the slightest with the revelation of her past.
I agree reject her it's no sense, she isn't anymore a stripper and now she is a good girl with a good job, best girl of this game so far.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah i think i agree also .. i don't care about her past ,,, she even said she was never gonna do it again ,,, unless for you :love:

Reactions: Ryder-Wilson

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
FYI, there's an error in your walkthrough. Under DAY 01 PUB 01, choice A should go to DAY 01 PUB 02 instead. Currently, it says it goes to the same scene as if you just go home.
[/QUOTE
I didn't work on that part Qleaf did, but I will look at it and fix if there is.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes