Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Game looked nice but the story is too rapid fire/choppy and convoluted for my taste. Add that to multiple playthroughs needed to see everything and its doa for me.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Interesting update. As for Steph, I like her very much, but I have the impression that she had a lot of boys in the past. After her dialogues you can even feel it, and as for her past it pushes me away a little, but I will give her a chance

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

This is a slightly smaller update (106 renders) and will be followed soon by another update focusing on Lydia and completing the v.05 update.

Last edited:

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
I recommend restarting game.I got an error too using my previous save.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
If you get this you need to start again from the beginning unfortunately.

I've added the ability to change DCI Cavendish to Vanessa in the text box if you want to once you go down her romance path but to do that it needs defining differently (dynamically) which I've only just figured out how to do and it needs to be reloaded from when she appears near the beginning. I've gotten pretty good (I think) at not forcing restarts on update (they used to be required every update when I first started developing) but when I'm discovering something new coding wise then it can happen.

I don't have any coding experience other than what I've learnt on Youtube/Ren'Py forums for these games so I don't know how to fix a lot of things or do anything other than the specific way I've been taught, and this is the only way I know to rename a character mid-game.

You can press tab to skip anything you've already seen.

There's no other characters I anticipate doing this for but it is a change that was requested by several people for her so I've implemented it.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A nice update. I think Vanessa is cute. She not only is a pretty woman, but she almost acts like an excited teenager getting ready for her first date or something. I'm not sure I could ever bring myself to make some of the choices during the dinner, though. To go all that way in setting your sails toward her and then totally torpedoing your own voyage in a matter of minutes? Even as an alternate route, I doubt I could bring myself to betray her that blatantly. Not to mention, ofc, that her daughter was being a total brat about things, too. I do wonder whether Vanessa said some things she ought not to have during one of Tiff's previous dates and now Tiff feels the need to reciprocate. I know it's just a game, but IDK if I could make those other choices...

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes