Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
I have what is most likely a stupid question, but when the tag says "Male domination" is it the Male doing the dominating or the male being dominated?

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
so far i like it .. the plot is intriguing ..
Yeah, i don't know if the MC can trust anyone. Everyone except Stephany and Elly seems suspicious. The writing is very good so far, hope that the MC can do something like Saul Goodman

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I have what is most likely a stupid question, but when the tag says "Male domination" is it the Male doing the dominating or the male being dominated?
He dominate(like the scenes with Stephany). Still optional if you don't like.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
She did not "literally" say she regretted it; otherwise those words would literally have been used. Saying "I wish" isn't necessarily regret (being sorry for or ashamed of past actions); here, it's just being sad / upset that the MC also has dumped her, like (the implied) many men of her past. There's a big difference. "I wish I had a boat" doesn't mean you have regret that you didn't buy a boat in the past; it just means that you want a boat now.

Your OBS doesn't make sense to me. All the MC is saying is that he won't judge her for anything in her past. He's not "putting everyone in the same category". What if she said she had shoplifted? What if she said she had hooked? Those are crimes in many places, but I doubt either of those would have turned the MC off, either, if he makes the choice to keep seeing her.

Don't be surprised that I read comments; I don't always respond, but I read a lot of stuff on F95. :)
RE-GRET
verb

1. feel sad, repentant, or disappointed over (something that has happened or been done, especially a loss or missed opportunity).
Also, Grammatically speaking, in english the word 'wish' can be used to talk about our past regrets.

Well, using your own exemple, if you buy a boat, you could enjoy it, but after some time you could regret, saying: OW I WISH I'D NEVER BOUGHT THAT... that doesn't mean you didn't enjoy at time, but evaluating the situation now, with a new perspective, you came to the conclusion that buy a fucking boat (pretty bad decision indeed :ROFLMAO:) was not a good decision and REGRET that.

About the OBS, the problem here is not the MC per se, it's the phrase in general, that shit doesn't make sense, is very generalist... let me extrapolate, if she said she sacrificed little children and eat them for the glory of the moon godness, I don't know about you, but say "everyone has a past" won't be my top priority ;).

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Story is really intriguing,lookin forward provided some more attention on dialogue writing with few animations and bam you will serve one of the top vn out there.
One example,like during interrogation of Lydia,she says "I know him all my life", I mean i understand its just figure of speech but come on,she couldn't understand her blood sister you think she could understand him in her few years of affair.

Reactions: Luchador2008

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
"Male Domination" means male in control... [FEMDOM or Female Domination means female in control]

Hope thats your bag ;)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Played the first game from the DEV... This is his second game as far as I can see and the improvement from the first is fantastic. Love the way this reads.. the ease of it's workings.. the quality of the Renders. It's almost as though the first one was made as a high school project and this one as a college grad.. Love the charactors.. hell I'm in a lovefest. Gonna stop before I make myself toss my cookies from all of the sickening sweet crap I am writing.. easy 7/10 and can't wait for the story to continue. kudos

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The Steph route was fun shame we have to wait a bit for the Lydia route I thought she'd be the main focus considering the title not that I'm complaining because Steph is amazing. No Ellie either could have done with some more Ellie.:p

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Are the paths exclusive? Can you not be on more then one girl's route?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are the paths exclusive? Can you not be on more then one girl's route?
I think at present you can get away with it to a point with certain girls, but I don't think in the end you'll be able to do many women simultaneously. There might be certain situations where two girls (who know about each other) might be possible, but in general it doesn't seem like many women will be willing to share.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
That is a damn same as I dont want to have to replay this thing 10,000 times. x.x
Hi, the game doesn't have any grind to it, it is just text and then your choices, and occasional "click to continue" style boxes, you can just tab through anything you've already seen and make different choices if you wanted to see a new path if that helps :)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hi, the game doesn't have any grind to it, it is just text and then your choices, and occasional "click to continue" style boxes, you can just tab through anything you've already seen and make different choices if you wanted to see a new path if that helps :)
Hey man, don't get me wrong, I am absolutely enjoying the game and I can tell that you have put alot of work into it. I have just been spoiled by harem games where I get to experience all the girl's stories and not having to pick and choose.

No grinding is absolutely a + in my book. It just feels like there are too many choices at this point and they all spiral in different directions. Just looking at the walk through makes me cringe at all the different variables being tracked. It makes replaying the game something that is time consuming rather then fun, which i'm sure is not your intention.

While some may really like the many, many different paths, I don't. I prefer something more streamlined so I can get the most out of 1 or 2 play throughs at maximum. I already have too many Adult games downloaded that I've yet to play. X.x

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
Can't say much about the game yet since I'm only on the 1st scene, but as an Englishman I needed to just come and say how happy I am to FINALLY have a fap game based in my country! Thorpe Park mentioned and some £ notes in the 1st scene alone! Lovely! I won't mention tea since I'm 1 of the rare outcast Brits that DOESN'T like the stuff :p

Edit: Oh and if the maker is on here and sees this, if you make any of the girls Crystal Palace fans I will instantly wife them cheers. (y);)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes