WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Got a question for you WP - some of the new scenes have got a few errors, are you aware or should I mail you or something?
Please report them in the bug reporting channel in Discord, link to join in my signature.

v.0.15.6 has had a bug fix released so a lot of them have now been resolved, but if not drop them there thanks!

pablo.1297

Jan 2, 2019
One question, if I buy it through steam, the payment would be unique, I mean the other updates are not paid, because if so, it suits me for the price that makes steam to my region (Argentina) is much more profitable than paying in dollars.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
One question, if I buy it through steam, the payment would be unique, I mean the other updates are not paid, because if so, it suits me for the price that makes steam to my region (Argentina) is much more profitable than paying in dollars.
I'd recommend you buy the game on Steam or Itch, it's a one off payment that you can do when you have the funds and then forget about it and you get all future content included with it until the game is complete

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I guess it will be a while, huh
haha yeah looks like it I wish I bought it during the steam sale wasn't sure if id like it at the time ill just have to grab it during the next 1. While $20 isn't alot I just dont buy anything on steam that isn't on sale.

Slash01

Dec 22, 2022
I'm a bit behind with the updates. Just downloaded the 15.5 and followed the instructions and put the file in my game folder. But when I launch the game I get an error.
Sorry about the bad pic but if anyone could shed some light that would be ace!
IMG_20230820_222935_9.jpg

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I'm a bit behind with the updates. Just downloaded the 15.5 and followed the instructions and put the file in my game folder. But when I launch the game I get an error.
Sorry about the bad pic but if anyone could shed some light that would be ace!
View attachment 2866086
Never seen that before.

Did you start with a v.0.15.2 (you can only use update files to go from the previous latest update to the current one, can't go v.0.14.1 to v.0.15.5 for example) and was it an original version without any modifications (no mods, compressed version etc)? You need my official v.0.15.2 version to go to v.0.15.5 (or v.0.15.5 to go to v.0.15.6) else it will not work.

If you've got a much older version you can get the old update only files from my old Patreon/SubscribeStar posts and manually update one by one all the way to v.0.15.2, but it would probably be easier just to download the full v.0.15.5 update, your save files will not be affected by this if they are stored in the default location and you can still use them.

Otherwise if you did have v.0.15.2 a quick look on Lemmesoft (Ren'Py Forum) suggests that error is caused by a corrupt .rpyc file. You should be safe to delete your .rpyc files (NOT .RPY/.RPA) as, as far as I am aware, they automatically get created if they are missing when you try and launch the game from the .rpy files. So just clear the .rpyc files and then relaunch the game.

Slash01

Dec 22, 2022
Never seen that before.

Did you start with a v.0.15.2 (you can only use update files to go from the previous latest update to the current one, can't go v.0.14.1 to v.0.15.5 for example) and was it an original version without any modifications (no mods, compressed version etc)? You need my official v.0.15.2 version to go to v.0.15.5 (or v.0.15.5 to go to v.0.15.6) else it will not work.

If you've got a much older version you can get the old update only files from my old Patreon/SubscribeStar posts and manually update one by one all the way to v.0.15.2, but it would probably be easier just to download the full v.0.15.5 update, your save files will not be affected by this if they are stored in the default location and you can still use them.

Otherwise if you did have v.0.15.2 a quick look on Lemmesoft (Ren'Py Forum) suggests that error is caused by a corrupt .rpyc file. You should be safe to delete your .rpyc files (NOT .RPY/.RPA) as, as far as I am aware, they automatically get created if they are missing when you try and launch the game from the .rpy files. So just clear the .rpyc files and then relaunch the game.
Yes I have the v.0.15.2 full game and was trying to update to v.0.15.5 prior to 15.6.
I will try out your recommendations tonight.

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
How do you guys juggle the multiple path saves? What I'm doing is doing one path and then transferring the saves to another folder when I want to do another path but it's kinda annoying. Is there an easier way to manage the multiple path saves?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

Samuel Hidayat

Formerly 'Samu Al Hydit'
May 16, 2019
How do you guys juggle the multiple path saves? What I'm doing is doing one path and then transferring the saves to another folder when I want to do another path but it's kinda annoying. Is there an easier way to manage the multiple path saves?
I usually use the 1st save page as a hub for branching point, then I type each page that correspond with a specific path.

E.g. lets say Page 1 contains Steph, Ellie, and Vanessa branching points. Page 2-10 is Ellie path, Page 11-20 is Steph's, and Page 21-30 is Vanessa's.

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
I usually use the 1st save page as a hub for branching point, then I type each page that correspond with a specific path.

E.g. lets say Page 1 contains Steph, Ellie, and Vanessa branching points. Page 2-10 is Ellie path, Page 11-20 is Steph's, and Page 21-30 is Vanessa's.
I used to do that but you're gonna make more saves with each update and then you're gonna have to use up more pages for each path and then have to move the saves from each page which ends up being more annoying.

Reactions: SomeoneX22
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes