evrferes

Jun 29, 2020
How get the new scenes? I loaded a previos save with Tiffany, and latter Sofie, and the game ended the same as previous version.

int13

Jul 2, 2018
Just wondering if anyone else on Linux has had issues getting the game to run? It hasn't run for me for two updates now and I'm wondering if its just me. I know I can open it up via Steam (adding it as a non-steam game and using Proton) but save files don't transfer it seems.
I had no problems with this update (Compressed version). But I missed a couple of the previous ones, so I can't say anything about them.

Sep 16, 2023
Just wondering if anyone else on Linux has had issues getting the game to run? It hasn't run for me for two updates now and I'm wondering if its just me. I know I can open it up via Steam (adding it as a non-steam game and using Proton) but save files don't transfer it seems.
Start the game from console, and it will tell you what the problem is.

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
Says I apparently do not have Permission to start it. I've looked up how to fix it, but it doesn't seem to work. It lists me as the owner of the file, but it won't let me open it. Very odd.
The .sh file needs the executable flag. Chances are, the file (with the game's name) that's under the library folder, under python_linux 64 (or named something similar to that) also needs the executable flag.

Sep 16, 2023
Says I apparently do not have Permission to start it. I've looked up how to fix it, but it doesn't seem to work. It lists me as the owner of the file, but it won't let me open it. Very odd.
The .sh file needs the executable flag. Chances are, the file (with the game's name) that's under the library folder, under python_linux 64 (or named something similar to that) also needs the executable flag.
DefendingLydiaCollier.sh and /lib/py2-linux-x86_64/DefendingLydiaCollier should be made executable.
With chmod -R 700 DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.16.1-pc you should fix both files.

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
DefendingLydiaCollier.sh and /lib/py2-linux-x86_64/DefendingLydiaCollier should be made executable.
With chmod -R 700 DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.16.1-pc you should fix both files.
It would be better to just do chmod +x <filename> on each of the two files, instead of changing the permissions recursively for the whole folder and anyone.
Perhaps even better would be to just do chmod u+x <filename>

Sep 16, 2023
It would be better to just do chmod +x <filename> on each of the two files, instead of changing the permissions recursively for the whole folder and anyone.
What do you have in mind? chmod R -700 doesn't give permissions to anyone, just to user.

Perhaps even better would be to just do chmod u+x <filename>
chmod -700 gives all permissions to user, and removes all permissions from group and public. chmod u+x sets the file as executable. If anything, R -700 sets both files as executable, as for the other files in the game, there is no added security risks.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to go on steph path and jenna path at the same time?
What exactly are you struggling with? Been a while since created that save myself but it wasn't difficult, there's nothing special you have to do iirc, just make sure to not blow Jenna off at any point, especially at the restaraunt with Ellie.

Worth noting though, there is no confirmed path for this pairing btw, I'm just hoping it becomes one, but it does involve cheating on Steph (which will not end well I imagine).

Last edited:

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
From Discord:

View attachment 3768504

Defending Lydia Collier v.0.16.2 will be out Friday!
25 June 2024

White Phantom
OP
— Today at 13:23
In this update:

Steph's Hard Drive now accessible.
New Ellie nudes for Sunday.
Updated Walkthrough.
Entire gallery recoded. (Should restore lost Galleries.)
Lots and lots of bug fixes.
Thank you!
Btw, who is the girl on the right? On the left is clearly Steph, but I can't seem to be able to remember/recognize the girl on the right.

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
What do you have in mind? chmod R -700 doesn't give permissions to anyone, just to user.

chmod -700 gives all permissions to user, and removes all permissions from group and public. chmod u+x sets the file as executable. If anything, R -700 sets both files as executable, as for the other files in the game, there is no added security risks.
I meant that there is no reason to change the permissions for every file and directory in the game directory. Also, I probably shouldn't have used the word 'anyone'. I didn't mean it gives permission to anyone, but that it affects all three permission "groups" (user, group and everyone else).

Whale123

Nov 23, 2020
Can someone tell me what routes is there? Can you be with more than one girl, and if yes, then which one? What routes are mutually exclusive? Thanks in advance.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes