Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
What exactly are you struggling with? Been a while since created that save myself but it wasn't difficult, there's nothing special you have to do iirc, just make sure to not blow Jenna off at any point, especially at the restaraunt with Ellie.

Worth noting though, there is no confirmed path for this pairing btw, I'm just hoping it becomes one, but it does involve cheating on Steph (which will not end well I imagine).
And don't forget Steph is licensed to carry a weapon!

You could bother going back a page or two and finding my post where I list my saves.
A whole page or two?? C'mon man can't you just write it out again.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
DefendingLydiaCollier.sh and /lib/py2-linux-x86_64/DefendingLydiaCollier should be made executable.
With chmod -R 700 DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.16.1-pc you should fix both files.
This did it, though I didn't have to use the terminal to do that. Just went into properties of the second file and made it executable. Thanks to everyone who looked at this.

Sep 16, 2023
I meant that there is no reason to change the permissions for every file and directory in the game directory. Also, I probably shouldn't have used the word 'anyone'. I didn't mean it gives permission to anyone, but that it affects all three permission "groups" (user, group and everyone else).
Yes, but it doesn't really makes any problems. What I mean it's easier to execute one command instead of two.
chmod -R 700 DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.16.1-pc
instead of
chmod u+x DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.16.1-pc/DefendingLydiaCollier.sh
and
chmod u+x DefendingLydiaCollier-v.0.16.1-pc/lib/py2-linux-x86_64/DefendingLydiaCollier

Prime9287

Feb 29, 2020
There's part of the branching on Ellie's path that doesn't make sense. If I don't talk to Lydia about Ellie they don't spend the day together but once I go to the dinner with Lydia when she brings MC back to her place Ellie's there in the hot tub.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes