Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I have a save on the Ellie dark path, and in the new update (15.6) there was an option to ask both Helena and Emma over to your apartment. I picked the "invite both" options, and spoke with both of them, but in the end only Helena showed up. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?
I get that outcome too.

A memory is locked in Emma path still.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
maybe the full 9 gig has the fix
yeah let me dl this now, im at home and get back with the answer in a bit
i mean, When you had a option after 4th mission is
Straight to Lydia house or go home -> unlocks family fun here.

Last edited:

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
im on stephanie path and i just got a scene where i speed up on the highway and she called me as she didn't know me, is that a bug or just some really badly placed scene?

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
im on stephanie path and i just got a scene where i speed up on the highway and she called me as she didn't know me, is that a bug or just some really badly placed scene?
This scene is one of the one's planned to be expanded in the future as it doesn't vary enough for all the different paths and needs new renders and dialogues for some paths, so this will be fixed in the future.

There's a "To Do List" in the FAQ of my Discord (link in signature to join, all welcome, don't have to be Patron/Subscriber) of things I'm aware of that aren't bugs as such but that need working on and improving in future updates.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So it would seem there's a bimbo Eliie ending coming, if you did the Doctor's files and ask her to get her boobs bigger in this update..

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes