Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
v17.new.rpa is 0.15.6, you do not to apply the hotfix to my comprssed version, it's already applied, that hotfix is only there for for people who grabbed my compressed version previously..

View attachment 2883777

View attachment 2883778

View attachment 2883779
ofc, yet as i said above - compressed version (which should be 0.15.6 based on all available info) was shown (and playing/acting as) as 0.15.2 strangely enough.
in order to fix it, i did apply hotfix patch (though as my game is unpacked, i did unren it etc....hence the notion of things that differ from base game/compressed version).

and just to be perfectly clear here - compressed version/s does/do have all images of 0.15.6 (the only thing that differs are a few updated/changed script files), so hence the question. my guess would be those files were left there by mistake prior to making renpy package, yet i could be wrong.

even more intriguing is if im the first one having this issue :HideThePain:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ofc, yet as i said above - compressed version (which should be 0.15.6 based on all available info) was shown (and playing/acting as) as 0.15.2 strangely enough.
in order to fix it, i did apply hotfix patch (though as my game is unpacked, i did unren it etc....hence the notion of things that differ from base game/compressed version).

and just to be perfectly clear here - compressed version/s does/do have all images of 0.15.6 (the only thing that differs are a few updated/changed script files), so hence the question. my guess would be those files were left there by mistake prior to making renpy package, yet i could be wrong.

even more intriguing is if im the first one having this issue :HideThePain:

All I did was grab from the links show in the image, applied the update/hotfix, and compressed. At the time the bugfix was not applied to the release. I also just added the multi-mod that got updated...

2023-08-27 17_23_40-Defending Lydia Collier.png

So, unless the reason why is that your unren'd it?

I just downloaded it again, did not use the fix as it already has it (the fix is just a bugfix/update only to go from v0.15.5 to v0.15.6) and get that above image.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai

santaokay

Nov 24, 2019
Hello guys. Can anyone please share me their saves? Preferably has every path with their names and the latest save could be within the last 3 updates. The detective part makes it really difficult to replay every single path. Thank you.

Reactions: JoSolo

cbing92

Apr 26, 2020
when you/mc visit lydia and swim in the pool with her...a bit later she offers you/mc to stay with her..other option is to reject her and go home to prepare for dinner with ellie and her family at a restaurant.
So basically a new scene was introduced into the middle of two existing scenes, and must rollback the correct saves a million times to even see the new content. Am I right?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Defending Lydia Collier v0.15.6 with IAmAB's walkthrough & gallery mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Reactions: gaimariy

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
On a previous playthrough i went with an Ellie route, things were nice and i liked Helena the mother doing her best to prevent her house to crumble under her 3 daughters, she felt like a devoted mother doing her best to keep her house running with the 3 young women around her home.

So the less i can say is that i was really surprised when on a further playthrough i decided to try the Helena route and everything went to hell suddenly with the mother transforming into some kind of degenerate masochist nymphomaniac selling all her daughters without hesitating.

Is this always like this if you try the Helena route or is it possible to get into the relationship with Helena without triggering the "everyone goes insane" situation ?

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
ok I have played the update and found some inchorencies,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm having the same bug where i did not choose the Ellie/Lydia path and they never met but the game says they did..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When rich people own you, they own everything you own, everyone you know.
Lyd owns MC and Ellie simply because they are both working for her.
Where did you all think all those basement caged bodies came from?
People are very much expendable in this game, as even officers of the crown,
agents of her majesty secret service die in heaps and nobody lifts any armed
arms to end the titan killers who have been using Char as a punching bag
and even tried to end Lyd ... while MC has the proof, police has it too,
the special services know it too, yet these Titan blackmailers, sex slaves traffickers,
sex offenders are afforded all these activities on top of guerilla warfare,
dead smack in the center of London ...

al these events are jarring, notwhistanding all the lagal inconsistencies of plot.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: | Vee |

BigDdave1999

Apr 30, 2020
On a previous playthrough i went with an Ellie route, things were nice and i liked Helena the mother doing her best to prevent her house to crumble under her 3 daughters, she felt like a devoted mother doing her best to keep her house running with the 3 young women around her home.

So the less i can say is that i was really surprised when on a further playthrough i decided to try the Helena route and everything went to hell suddenly with the mother transforming into some kind of degenerate masochist nymphomaniac selling all her daughters without hesitating.

Is this always like this if you try the Helena route or is it possible to get into the relationship with Helena without triggering the "everyone goes insane" situation ?
you don't have to go after the other daughters that she says she will help you with but she's still pretty messed up, she's always been that way even if you don't do her route you just don't see it... well you might have had an idea if you visited her bathroom in the middle of the night...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

I really need to finish a Ellie run then I guess do dark Ellie run to see all of what you mentioned. I kinda dropped Ellie and went to a different save and just did played both Steph paths it seemed like to me Ellie turned into a mean girl against her sisters.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
was everything i was waiting for since i first played this game 3 years ago! I absolutely loved the dialog! the scenes of the game could be a little bit longer tho.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: | Vee |
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes