Howzan63

Jul 4, 2023
Just don't start relationship with any other girl, she will appear at your rugby game, and you can start relationship with her. Before that, you can start following her on Instawhatever...Her solo route can be combined with Lydia's (don't go for threesome Jenna+Naomi).
oooh thankyou! i will sure try this

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Of all the girls in this game, who could you see yourself wifing up/being in a long term relationship with in real life?

I'll go first - Steph (not bimbo)

Sep 16, 2023
Not in this patch yet, it will be added later
It's planned for v0.16 I think, but setting for such scenario should be prepared in current content. 1) Before fucking Lydia first time tell her you have girlfriend, and agree to have them both as girlfriends. 2) When Jenna asks what to do in order to get you back officially, tell her you wnat the threesome, but don't pick option with Naomi.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
In term of long term relationship, i felt Stephanie was the most "real" and the writing of both dialogues + actions were more in par with an actual woman (the regular one, not the bimbo version), going her route gave some believable relationship vibes.
Vanessa is also great for that, the writing fits her very well.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Of all the girls in this game, who could you see yourself wifing up/being in a long term relationship with in real life?

While I haven't done Vanessa's or Finished Ellie's route I agree Normal steph is the best hell I like her more than alot of other LI in other games. As she actually acts like a regular girlfriend not alot give that feel also I love the wholesome moments with her. I actually was on the Ellie path first but when I realized she started to be a mean girl towards her sisters I kind of put that playthrough on pause and just played regular and bimbo steph.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

:giggle:Ellie for me as we can shape her to our liking and also stop her from being mean, so yeah she gives such a wide spectrum where you can shape her to you liking plus I prefer younger one's.
Than Samantha, and Tiffany. I'm a wholesome man deep down in this dark-fetish skin!:coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Thermophob

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
:giggle:Ellie for me as we can shape her to our liking and also stop her from being mean, so yeah she gives such a wide spectrum where you can shape her to you liking plus I prefer younger one's.
Than Samantha, than Tiffany. I'm a wholesome man deep down in this dark-fetish skin!:coffee:
oh you can stop her from being mean didnt know that I kinda stopped right before you meet her family since she wasnt the nice girl I thought she was and rather go with my other save at the time. Just never got around to finishing her path yet.

Reactions: | Vee |

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
In term of long term relationship, i felt Stephanie was the most "real" and the writing of both dialogues + actions were more in par with an actual woman (the regular one, not the bimbo version), going her route gave some believable relationship vibes.
Vanessa is also great for that, the writing fits her very well.
Vanilla Ellie is the better option for the MC imo.

Reactions: Thermophob

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I feel like she's too young and immature. Not to mention her family. You don't want in laws like that lol.
The thing is young women tend to go for older and successful guys. Our MC is an older and successful lawyer.
Her family is poor but that doesn't matter as long as the MC wants to form a family with her.
Now the corruption path is just fap galore just like Steph and Vanessa ones :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
The thing is young women tend to go for older and successful guys. Our MC is an older and successful lawyer.
Her family is poor but that doesn't matter as long as the MC wants to form a family with her.
Now the corruption path is just fap galore just like Steph and Vanessa ones :KEK:
Yeah exactly. MC is older and richer. Once she's older and more mature, she's just going to walk out with half his money and go with some other guy.

You know with Steph or Vanessa, they're actually looking for long term commitment. Hell, even Jenna. Although she is fucking unhinged.

Reactions: dimale7582

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Ellie would probably be only sane choice for marriage. She's bickering with one sister.... lol, that's nothing compared with mental and emotional baggage of other main LIs....
Sane or not Bimbo Steph alluded to having a bunch of kids and living on the country side and with her baggage especially, she would stay with Mc 100%

I guess Ellie could be a good wife if they move far away from her mother.

Sep 16, 2023
Sane or not Bimbo Steph alluded to having a bunch of kids and living on the country side and with her baggage especially, she would stay with Mc 100%
Bimbo, or not bimbo, it's still the same person. On bimbo path, she is just encouraged by MC to loose her inhibitions.
Anyway, in games like this *all the girls* are madly in love, and fiercely loyal to protagonist. Problem is she is still consuming Britishtv trash, dreams about eating shit, and can ruin MC's finances without check. As for bunch of kids, Ellie seven years younger, she can give birth to those few kids by the time she's of Stephanie's age.

PS,
I am not saying Lydia, Jenna, Stephanie and Vanessa are bad choices, terrible persons etc... My point was all the girls have character flaws, and I don't really find Ellie's terrible.

I guess Ellie could be a good wife if they move far away from her mother.
Helena is not that interested in Ellie or Emma.

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Bimbo, or not bimbo, it's still the same person. On bimbo path, she is just encouraged by MC to loose her inhibitions.
Anyway, in games like this *all the girls* are madly in love, and fiercely loyal to protagonist. Problem is she is still consuming Britishtv trash, dreams about eating shit, and can ruin MC's finances without check. As for bunch of kids, Ellie seven years younger, she can give birth to those few kids by the time she's of Stephanie'sage.

Helena is not that interested in Ellie or Emma.
I feel Ellie have a mean streak that could be unleashed anytime.

Let me fix my editing sorry.

Again if we're going to discuss marriages the cons and loss is always a guaranteed outcome for the man as the bit about Helena suggesting to her girls chase alimony.
And into Steph we have a reminder in her bimbo path about your choice was allowing her live a bimbo life and in return taking a submissive thropy wife.
I do believe she will be loyal and to my route making her ex lover literally disappear.

Made sense.

The background of trauma from Steph and hardships is what glue her passive wife persona in Bimbo path. cuz she probably wants to have a strong person to protect and support her. My take atleast.

Last edited:
Reactions: dimale7582
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes