Sep 16, 2023
I feel Ellie have a mean streak that could be unleashed anytime.
She is nasty to her little sister because she thinks her little sister is trying to get attention from her boyfriend.... and she is 100% true... Same goes with her being nasty towards Lydia... I am not saying you should like that character, or any other. Just entire "nasty Ellie arc" is way blown out of proportion.

Reactions: Ragnar

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
She is nasty to her little sister because she thinks her little sister is trying to get attention from her boyfriend.... and she is 100% true... Same goes with her being nasty towards Lydia... I am not saying you should like that character, or any other. Just entire "nasty Ellie arc" is way blown out of proportion.
I like Ellie don't get me wrong, just pointing she had a mother like Helena to fill her head full of ideas and is a unknown factor.

she is Younger to pop kids. Still my imagination complete her arc with popping a bunch of kids then divorcing your ass, as mommy teached her.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2023
I like Ellie don't get me wrong, just pointing she had a mother like Helena to fill her head full of ideas and is a unknown factor.

she is Younger to pop kids. Still my imagination complete her arc with popping a bunch of kids then divorcing your ass, as mommy teached her.
Lol, her mom doesn't want her to divorce MC. She wants him to breed all four of them (Ellie, Helena, Emma and Sam)...

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
If you go the Dark Path and date the daughters and likely impregnate the mum.. You are going to need Lydia as a sub partner to siphon her riches. Not even MC's salary could cover that hungry family of gold diggers.

Reactions: Bombmaster

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
If you go the Dark Path and date the daughters and likely impregnate the mum.. You are going to need Lydia as a sub partner to siphon her riches. Not even MC's salary could cover that hungry family of gold diggers.
Sam is a good girl. But sure this path is a dangerous one.
Romancing a family.
And lets not forget maybe Lydia is getting pregnant too,from my understanding her husband was sterile and never had other man.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Sam is a good girl. But sure this path is a dangerous one.
Romancing a family.
And lets not forget maybe Lydia is getting pregnant too,from my understanding her husband was sterile and never had other man.
Indeedy! Soon our MC will not have any time to sleep as he will be a breeding machine and will be kept up all night with a plethora of screaming babies!

Sep 16, 2023
Yes into corrupted Ellie path, for my understanding the normal Ellie you can't fuck them.
I think I already wrote you this, but here we go aagain.
1) There is no corrupted Ellie path.
2) There is innocent Ellie vs slutty Ellie.
3) There is Ellie Dark path. You can start it both with innocent and slutty Ellie. This path is only way to fuck Helena and Emma.
4). Relationship with Samantha is not part of Dark path.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I think I already wrote you this, but here we go aagain.
1) There is no corrupted Ellie path.
2) There is innocent Ellie vs slutty Ellie.
3) There is Ellie Dark path. You can start it both with innocent and slutty Ellie. This path is only way to fuck Helena and Emma.
4). Relationship with Samantha is not part of Dark path.
I get that, the interaction with Helena about being the alpha and showing her Mc power level puts you into Corrupted path.

My point is Helena influence is already done.

Sep 16, 2023
I get that, the interaction with Helena about being the alpha and showing her Mc power level puts you into Corrupted path.
You are not corrupting Ellie. In fact you are cheating on her with her mother and sister. She's totally unaware what's happening.
My point is Helena influence is already done.
Well, read the dialogues. Helena and Ellie have quite opposite characters. If anything, Helena is influencing the MC to go after Emma and Sam (well you can go after Sam without Helena, but this gives particular insect flavour).

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
You are not corrupting Ellie. In fact you are cheating on her with her mother and sister. She's totally unaware what's happening.

Well, read the dialogues. Helena and Ellie have quite opposite characters. If anything, Helena is influencing the MC to go after Emma and Sam (well you can go after Sam without Helena, but this gives particular insect flavour).
I know we are not corrupting Ellie, just calling the route like that. And Helena, Emma are rotten already.

I feel you really like Ellie, fine just can't see this angel in the dialogues.

Sep 16, 2023
I know we are not corrupting Ellie, just calling the route like that.
Well, you have to admit, it sounds rather confusing.

And Helena, Emma are rotten already.
All the girls are fucked up in one way or another. WP is always presenting dark picture. You should play the first game by WP, LIs are totally fucked up, and MC isr eal arse.

I feel you really like Ellie, fine just can't see this angel in the dialogues.
I do like Ellie most, but it's not point here. She is somewhat feisty towards the other girls, that's one of reasons I like her. I didn't expect an angel. Ellie is dominant towards other girls and sexually interested in them. She is somewhat obedient to MC, as much stronger and experienced man, but she is generally strong willed person. That makes almost ideal combination of kinks, for me. Girl who is sub for MC but dominant towards rest of his harem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
She is somewhat obedient to MC, as much stronger and experienced man,
Because the mc is rich and she has daddy issues. As soon as she locks him down her whole personality will flip eventually. And then she'll serve the papers and get half his shit and find a guy her own age.

I am not saying she's a gold digger. Just that she's really young and taken by MC's lifestyle as young women without good male role models often are. And once she grows up a little she'll realise that it's not the life she wants.

Can't base a long term relationship on daddy issues.

Reactions: dimale7582

dimale7582

Jul 13, 2020
Vanilla Ellie is the better option for the MC imo.
As much as I like her I just have to disagree. Two main reasons, if I apply real-world logic, her family is horrible and impoverished. Hell Emma is a gold digger ffs. Furthermore, our protagonist is a well off lawyer. Now i dont know about the rest of you anons, but class has a definite impact on what women I am willing to sleep with let alone date. I would honestly put class as a defining characteristic when selecting a partner, but I am from a culture where that matters.

Sep 16, 2023
As much as I like her I just have to disagree. Two main reasons, if I apply real-world logic, her family is horrible and impoverished. Hell Emma is a gold digger ffs. Furthermore, our protagonist is a well off lawyer. Now i dont know about the rest of you anons, but class has a definite impact on what women I am willing to sleep with let alone date. I would honestly put class as a defining characteristic when selecting a partner, but I am from a culture where that matters.
Honestly, I do not know where are you from, but I really doubt modern England is similar society.... That being said all the characters from DLC, judging by the story, were born as part of same socio-economic strata, lower-middle and middle classes. Some prospered to upper-middle class (MC) or even to higher (Lydia through marriage), but they are still from more or less same background.

PS, about gold-digging
Seriously, what game do you play?
Stephanie is gold digger, she even licks shit to to take golden card. Lydia was sold by her family to 40-something shipping mogul. Helena married a man whom didn't love for money, Jenna loves MC as much as his flat, car and credit card... Ellie enjoys expensive things... Whom to chose? O yes, there is older police detective who has adult daughter with daddy issues. Chose wisely, in order to protect your pixel bank account.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
So? You aren't marrying her family in the vanilla route. She's a hot virgin paralegal, that's like an unicorn in the western world.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
[
Because the mc is rich and she has daddy issues. As soon as she locks him down her whole personality will flip eventually. And then she'll serve the papers and get half his shit and find a guy her own age.

I am not saying she's a gold digger. Just that she's really young and taken by MC's lifestyle as young women without good male role models often are. And once she grows up a little she'll realise that it's not the life she wants.

Can't base a long term relationship on daddy issues.
If she was only after someone older with money, she would have had sex with Tanya's father after he offered her 1 million pounds.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes