depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
i dont know if i like the idea of lis lezzing it out without mc. in fact i dislike it

started a new solo ellie path and good sugar baby ellie may be my favorite path

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
those are oficial renders? if yes im buying the game asap
In official as made by White Phantom? Yes.

Official as something that is already in game? No.

But it's clear that there will be an option for both Lydia and Ellie to be like that, but they will only shown up in the epilogue.

Reactions: lipe2410
Sep 16, 2023
i dont know if i like the idea of lis lezzing it out without mc. in fact i dislike it
You do realise it's not something that happens in the game?

started a new solo ellie path and good sugar baby ellie may be my favorite path
Emh.... You can't have Ellie as sugar baby on her solo path... I mean she do like presents from MC, but he doesn't load her with tons of it, since she already wants to open her legs for him anyway. It's Lydia who hoards presents to her in order for Ellie to accept throuple.

Reactions: Demnor
Sep 16, 2023
It actually happens (or happened) in game.
Lydia with Yennifer and maybe Danielle
I think this was before the start events described in the game. It's just a flashback.
EDIT: now I realised you mean about the possibility to give away relationship with Lydia, and send her to Danielle... Idk, she is not a LI in that case, if player rejects her outright.

Ellie with Samantha
This was definitely before the game. Ellie and Samantha started bickering.

Steph with Marissa
Similar to point 2. Hell, by the time of in game event's their relationship was long gone.
But what I wanted to say is this: orgy with bimbo LIs was bonus render.

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I think this was before the start events described in the game. It's just a flashback.

This was definitely before the game. Ellie and Samantha started bickering.

Similar to point 2. Hell, by the time of in game event's their relationship was long gone.
But what I wanted to say, orgy with bimbo LIs was bonus render.
Lydia will get in a relationship with either Danielle or Yennifer if the MC rejects her.

There is an ending (it's already in game) where Steph goes back to Marissa

Sep 16, 2023
Lydia will get in a relationship with either Danielle or Yennifer if the MC rejects her.

There is an ending (it's already in game) where Steph goes back to Marissa
I am aware of it but, like I wrote it happens when player rejects Lydia, and sends her in arms of Jeniffer or Danielle.
In second point, it's bad epilogue, when MC dies.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
now I realised you mean about the possibility to give away relationship with Lydia, and send her to Danielle... Idk, she is not a LI in that case, if player rejects her outright.
No LI will ever cheat on the MC in this game, so that happening in game is only a possibility of it's to please the MC.
In second point, it's bad epilogue, when MC dies.
Or get arrested too.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes