| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

From the Twatter:

Which pair are you looking forward to playing with more? Defending Lydia Collier v.0.15.8 will release on Halloween!
Bimbo Steph on the right, Lydia on the left:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Was waiting on 15.7 but 15.8 looks mighty tasty...
Tiffany is a walking daddy issue... Sophie WILL soon put MC over Vanessa and Vanessa will spiral deeper into the perverted rabbit hole
Helena is a good mix of hardass and submissive...(COME OVER I WANT TO HURT YOU!!!) Her daughters stand no chance with her guiding MC!!
Lydia seems willing to endure anything from the other girls to be with MC... Wouldn't mind seeing her and MC dominate and abuse Fleur, after realising she's a total whore for cash!!! Stephanie is all in on MC and so far has no limits with her man.. Even willing to consider sharing to keep him
White Phantom you are creating a timeless masterpiece!!! I can still see a Lydia/ Vanessa route playing out!!! Hmmm.. Wanted to see a path involving Lydia and Jennifer though..

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Was waiting on 15.7 but 15.8 looks mighty tasty...
Tiffany is a walking daddy issue... Sophie WILL soon put MC over Vanessa and Vanessa will spiral deeper into the perverted rabbit hole
Helena is a good mix of hardass and submissive...(COME OVER I WANT TO HURT YOU!!!) Her daughters stand no chance with her guiding MC!!
Lydia seems willing to endure anything from the other girls to be with MC... Wouldn't mind seeing her and MC dominate and abuse Fleur, after realising she's a total whore for cash!!! Stephanie is all in on MC and so far has no limits with her man.. Even willing to consider sharing to keep him
White Phantom you are creating a timeless masterpiece!!! I can still see a Lydia/ Vanessa route playing out!!! Hmmm.. Wanted to see a path involving Lydia and Jennifer though..
It is truly a work of fine art.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

Share it *thumbs twiddling*

Anyway, anyone know when it is going to be public, I'll check it then:confused:

Apr 27, 2021
Maybe I'm the only one, but I'd not like Bimbo Ellie. For me, what's appealing about Ellie is that she's gorgeous, but she's also "the young and smart assistant" (I'm not dumb, obviously I'm not talking about the render, but relating in the story).
If she was "bimbo", she'd not be anymore "the young and smart assistant".

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Then the wait for walkthrough will continue :cry:
I use these when walkthrough mod is delayed:BootyTime::

To check previous variables, paths and for modding
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-1-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
For additional info next to choice
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-choice-descriptor-2023-04-07-zlzk.143528/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Maybe I'm the only one, but I'd not like Bimbo Ellie. For me, what's appealing about Ellie is that she's gorgeous, but she's also "the young and smart assistant" (I'm not dumb, obviously I'm not talking about the render, but relating in the story).
If she was "bimbo", she'd not be anymore "the young and smart assistant".
It's funny this concept of bimboness and idiocy

I really don't get it.

Is just stereotype, staying at home pretty just popping kids seems pretty fun.
Keeping nails and hair done with a maid.
Living the life.

Money and care would extend a lot the woman attractiveness. Is no mystery why is appealing for some.

My dearest Steph already implied needing a maid to help on th their country side home with them kids.

Last edited:

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I don't like the "bimbo" stuff personnaly, but it's good to have alternative paths for each LI routes as it increases replayability.

I wish there was a "normal" path for Ellie's mother or Ellie's red haired sister in addition to the "crazy" path they currently only have if you wish to pursue their route.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes