shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Apart from 1 or 2 decent ladies, how are rest so fuckin' ugly LOL. I mean you can find heaps of beautiful premade Daz models without customizing.

Phatman575

Apr 25, 2022
MC listens to country music in his car, though I don't recognize any of them, but I do see a reference to one song from about 20 years ago with Georgia, if it was intentional.
screenshot0002.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
I could've sworn that I read a while back that there were only a couple of updates left for this game. And that I read it a couple of updates ago. I'm really hoping that it wasn't true, or that I just misunderstood! Because I really want to meet Steph's mom, see her "reunite" with Roscoe :sneaky::devilish:, see her and Lydia begin their toilet training together, see Lydia get plastic surgery so that they can become bimbo sisters, see Lydia hire her female sex slaves, and see what the MC's life with her and Lydia will be like. I wouldn't even care if Lydia killed Charles at this point lol. I've been corrupted to that point :LOL:.

Seriously though, I know some people say that they like games to end short and not overstay their welcome etc., but personally I've found abrupt and unsatisfying endings to be the more common occurance of the two. And to me at least it seems like there's still a lot more story to tell even on this path alone. If the game does end soon, then I at least hope for a sequel. That's my opinion on it anyway.
Who is Roscoe?

sobibor

Oct 18, 2018
Okay. What am I supposed to do? Ellie just gave the MC a blowjob at work. Then went on computer to do some work. I looked at every news report on the computer. Every email. And even looked at all the pictures in the folder. But every time I try to work on one of the other cases, it says "I'm sure there is something else I should be doing here..."
What should I be doing here?
Also, when I'm in The Pioneer link, and hit archive, I get an unexpected error notice and have to rollback. Then have to look at everything again.

EDIT. Never mind. I just logged off the computer and the phone automatically popped up with an unread message.
How did you fix that, i am experiencing the same, but when i try to log out i get the same "I'm sure there is something else I should be doing here..." ?

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
I'm pretty sure she's not among his favorites
I am wondering if there will actually any Jenna/Lydia path possible.
She and maybe Samantha seem to be the only ones where poor Lydia maybe won't end up as everyone's sub in the triangle.
Even Steph seems pretty ready to top her.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
How did you fix that, i am experiencing the same, but when i try to log out i get the same "I'm sure there is something else I should be doing here..." ?
I honestly don't know exactly what I did. It kept telling me that, then it, all-of-a-sudden, let me log off. So I don't know what I did to get it to do it for me.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Blud you've to follow conversation or go back a few posts to get gist of the conversation.;)

Here this lovely person mentioned a few posts above!:coffee:
Oh yeah! I remember that now. LoL. Like I say, been a bit since I played last. Need to get this latest update played still. Thanks!

Reactions: | Vee |

higashikataRexxar

Apr 9, 2019
This is correct and would likely be the reason, you need to have brought Steph to the hotel for the story quest and kept her in the loop, have at least 20 Kinky Steph Points and to not have the STD.

You can continue without that scene and you'll be cured of the STD as the game progresses, but if you want that specific scene you'll need to make sure you don't have the STD from Tanya.
Do you mind adding this to the next guide?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes