Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
No, that is an alternative path, where you take her to Lydia instead of her former student.
I am afraid major part of Jenna content will be solo evening with her, and Lydia+Jenna threesome will be smaller part. Just my personal opinion.
Jenna is very hot, maybe hottest model in the game, and sex with her is okayish (hope MC will get rougher with her), but her character is so depressive.
White discord hurts my eyes
Well, postponement of Ellie+Lydia update hurts my hearth, not only my eyes. :(

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I have come across an exception in v.0.15.8 in the Ernie CCTV. Choosing "ignore" causes a hang up. Can anyone advise a fix?

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Posting the exception would help with that.
Thank you. I went to reproduce the problem to take a screenshot and it did not occur. Yesterday, it occurred multiple times; I could not continue. The exception had a line number and an option to "open" which when I did, indicated a failure to load a certain image. Thank you so much for the response.

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Thank you. I went to reproduce the problem to take a screenshot and it did not occur. Yesterday, it occurred multiple times; I could not continue. The exception had a line number and an option to "open" which when I did, indicated a failure to load a certain image. They say computer science is by gosh and by golly. Thank you so much for the response.
Error output should be recorded either in log.txt or tracebak. txt. Just copy it here. Posting screenshot of error log is impractical for free reasons. Anybody trying to figure what's problem will have far easier way copying error text, and searching it online instead of typing, for example.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Error output should be recorded either in log.txt or tracebak. txt. Just copy it here. Posting screenshot of error log is impractical for free reasons. Anybody trying to figure what's problem will have far easier way copying error text, and searching it online instead of typing, for example.
Posting the exception would help with that.
Indeed...quite right...here is the traceback file
Thank you.
it implies jpg is unsupported?
As I said...now the game is running fine.

Perhaps the problem could have had something to do with memory allocation
on my pc at that time of running. I am posting the traceback just in case someone
later has a similar problem and in response to Chrisdarock19.
Here is a copy/paste of the traceback file:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/d8cctv9.jpg') at 0x000000001a91f250>:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
Exception: Could not load image u'images/d8cctv9.jpg': error(u'Unsupported image format',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 13397, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 889, in execute
File "renpy/ast.py", line 47, in statement_name
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 114, in _window_auto_callback
_window_show(auto=True)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 69, in _window_show
renpy.with_statement(trans)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1657, in with_statement
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2801, in do_with
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2605, in draw_screen
File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 884, in render
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 377, in render
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 747, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 506, in render
File "renpy/display/image.py", line 309, in wrap_render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 627, in render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 295, in get
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 720, in load
Exception: Could not load image u'images/d8cctv9.jpg': error(u'Unsupported image format',)

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
20240224-E8 Jenna Post Shower 2_234809-2.jpg 20240224-E8 Jenna to Lydia 2_192944.jpg

Hello everybody!
Here are some more previews for the next update of Defending Lydia Collier, which will be Jenna's update. One is locked as its NSFW, so make sure to check that out too!
So far for Jenna's update I've created an entire day out in London with her on the Sunday, and an adult scene with two 400+ frame animations, and I'm now finishing off the evening when she will either meet Lydia if you choose to introduce them, or stay with her at the character's house overnight if you do not.

I've also created some custom audio for the tube station with platform announcements and sound effects to improve immersion as well for Jenna's day as Ellie's tube journey felt a bit lifeless (and I'll be going back and creating sounds for that in the future too).
A lot of people have asked for animations, so I'm trying really hard to make these but it takes a long time as I'm not very good at them at all and am having to learn at the same time. I still haven't been able to find anybody to commission to do them, basically every single NSFW Animator I've found just completely ignores my DMs, the majority, or the ones that do reply only wants to work with their own characters or ones ripped from mainstream games. However the two I've made so far myself are both rendered in 4k so they look better, in my opinion, than the earlier ones and I'm getting better and faster with these with each one I make.
I'm going to put everything I've made so far into an Alpha release for testing next week to get some more feedback there and then I'll set an update for the full update depending on what they say.
Thanks for all the new and continued support!
WP

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
I came inside Sophie, and she got pissed. Is that going to impact in the future?
Probably, but no way to know for sure until future episodes. She mentions that she wants to be a surrogate for you and Vanessa, so the risk of getting herself knocked up by you is not something she desires, as this would effectively change the relationship dynamic between the three of you. Sophie also likely sees it as a massive betrayal and slap in the face to Vanessa, if she gets herself impregnated by Vanessa's man.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes