Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is this primarily a single-route game or harem/partial harem? I've been flirting with everyone but so far I've gotten way more content with Steph than anyone else (multiple stays over, calling herself mg GF after rugby, etc) so I get the impression I've locked into her route
Single routes, couple of diff potential throuples, one possible mini harem/3 girls (I say possible as while in progress, they do not all know you're fucking about with them all....soooo lol).

Reactions: sdibolcrif
Sep 13, 2020
Defending Lydia Collier v.0.16.1 Release Date

Hello everybody!
I'm very happy to announce that Defending Lydia Collier v.0.16.1 will be released on Friday the 7th of June!
Defending Lydia Collier's v.0.16.1 update will feature:

The return of Vanessa, Tiffany and co to the UK, featuring a new scene with Tiffany, Vanessa and Sophie, rejoining all of the branches back together for the next major big day in the story.
Tiffany's phone being added, with a collection of photos of her and her friends for you to browse through and the start of a path to unlock some of Tiffany's most secret images that'll conclude later on Monday.
54 new achievements, each with 54 unlockable images as rewards for unlocking them, and a new gallery to keep them all.
New quality of life changes to the earlier days including;
In-game warnings when a choice will end a path.
An end to the mandatory computer scouring on repeat playthroughs, persistent flags will let you skip through without betting, finding Eve, or finding Yennifer if you've already done it before.
New opportunities to work on the Helton or Divine Health projects on some of the less interesting early evenings.
Couple of new side images to replace some of the worst old ones.
Audio to Ellie's night out in London that was missing.
Re-encoding some of the overly sized early videos to slightly reduce game size.

I released a small part of the update with all of the achievements to Alpha testers at the beginning of the weekend and am now just awaiting any feedback or problems from them, although I've played through several times myself and unlocked them all, and finishing off a few more renders for the Vanessa content, so it will be a smooth launch on the 7th.
With everything achievement wise being brand new code, you will need to replay the game to unlock them. If you're not fussed, this won't break saves and you don't need to do anything.
Thanks for all the new and continued support!
WP

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Single routes, couple of diff potential throuples, one possible mini harem/3 girls (I say possible as while in progress, they do not all know you're fucking about with them all....soooo lol).
Nice to hear there is atleast possibilities of a throuple if not harem.....:love:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Gotcha... so if you try to go for them all you'll eventually have to break off most of them. Are any of them especially hurt by it, or just disappointed but understanding?
Just asking so I know if there's anyone I should entirely avoid on my main save and make a separate save for

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Gotcha... so if you try to go for them all you'll eventually have to break off most of them. Are any of them especially hurt by it, or just disappointed but understanding?
Just asking so I know if there's anyone I should entirely avoid on my main save and make a separate save for
Some end early (as you are caught etc)...some of the paths overlap so going for one closes another. There are a few cheating paths, to my knowledge (I'm a couple of updates behind because lately they have been route updates for one LI) some of them you have not been caught out yet heh...as for calling off/getting caught, it varies by LI...one is definitely very pissed at you and can lead to unfortunate early game end. I would advise making use of the walkthrough after a first run to ensure you get onto a specific path/route (as a couple are a little tricky to get on).

But yes, if you try and have your cake it probably isn't going to end well...

Reactions: sdibolcrif

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Some end early (as you are caught etc)...some of the paths overlap so going for one closes another. There are a few cheating paths, to my knowledge (I'm a couple of updates behind because lately they have been route updates for one LI) some of them you have not been caught out yet heh...as for calling off/getting caught, it varies by LI...one is definitely very pissed at you and can lead to unfortunate early game end. I would advise making use of the walkthrough after a first run to ensure you get onto a specific path/route (as a couple are a little tricky to get on).

But yes, if you try and have your cake it probably isn't going to end well...
I'm actually using the WT mod (I never mind minor spoilers when it means saving time; got a monster of a VN backlog after all :p), so finding paths isn't a worry. I was more just trying to figure out how far I could go with flirting and such without causing inevitable conflict. Think I'll go ahead and start over and just do dedicated playthroughs for specific routes.
Which pairs of girls were you referring to before when you mentioned throuples?

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
In a game game like this, with so many different paths, a LI path guide is almost a necessity if you want to see them all. Especially since there's throuple+ paths. You can make one wrong subtle choice and miss out. Things like chosing between sprinting and jogging literally determines an LI path. It would be nice if the dev built one we could turn on and off in the settings. (hint-hint :p)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm actually using the WT mod (I never mind minor spoilers when it means saving time; got a monster of a VN backlog after all :p), so finding paths isn't a worry. I was more just trying to figure out how far I could go with flirting and such without causing inevitable conflict. Think I'll go ahead and start over and just do dedicated playthroughs for specific routes.
Which pairs of girls were you referring to before when you mentioned throuples?
You can have Ellie/Lydia, I think possibly Bimbo Steph/Lydia, then there is the possibility of a Jenna/x throuple and numerous (Dark)Ellie paths with her sisters & mother and possibly a Vanessa/Sophie coupling (though that one is an interesting path).

If interested, these are my saves (Not all combo's may be possible, I'm keeping my options open heh):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
You can have Ellie/Lydia, I think possibly Bimbo Steph/Lydia, then there is the possibility of a Jenna/x throuple and numerous (Dark)Ellie paths with her sisters & mother and possibly a Vanessa/Sophie coupling (though that one is an interesting path).

If interested, these are my saves (Not all combo's may be possible, I'm keeping my options open heh):
Good stuff, that's actually way more info than I expected... and good lord this game has a lot of subroutes haha
Thanks a ton!

Reactions: Kakasan

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
good lord this game has a lot of subroutes haha
Haha...for sure it does yes. I'm pretty confident a lot of my 'combo' saves will utterly fall apart at some point in time, but fun to do them and see the outcome hehe.

Like for example, in the Dark Ellie with her sisters and mom....none of them know about each other, except they all know your are Ellie's BF. Will it end in tears? Probably rofl....but you never know....some of the girls are just too sweet (and hot) not to have a path with them. Incredibly complex at times with where/what you go/do.

I personally love the Vanessa/Ellie one...difficult to pull off as Vanessa knows Ellie likes you and is majorly jealous...that one definitely not going to end well...neither is screwing Vanessa's daughter rofl....

As much as I like single girl routes personally (I have no issue with tab skiping seen content to change stuff), it is fun to do 'watch the world burn' saves also :ROFLMAO:

Sep 16, 2023
Like for example, in the Dark Ellie with her sisters and mom....none of them know about each other, except they all know your are Ellie's BF. Will it end in tears? Probably rofl....but you never know....some of the girls are just too sweet (and hot) not to have a path with them. Incredibly complex at times with where/what you go/do.
Actually, this is not true.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023

Are these just your predictions or are there actually any hints for a throuple route?

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Even though Tiffany has a "daddy" kink with the MC, personally I think that Vanessa will be out for blood if she finds out that the MC fucked her daughter. It's a fear for her and one of the reasons why she has stayed single for so long. Not gonna lie though I find Tiffany pretty damn hard to resist, she's crazy, in all the best ways. I think that the only possible throuple on Vanessa's path will be with Sophie (the blonde) as she is secretly in love with Vanessa and Vanessa has a femdom kink.

MARK2TWEN

Mar 31, 2022
Official Walkthrough is lagging behind. Does anyone have an up-to-date guide? Multimod is not suitable because I play in another language

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
From WP's discord, Patreon and Twitter:
Hello everybody,

I'm really sorry but I'm going to delay Defending Lydia Collier v.0.16.1 until next week, Friday the 14th.

I've just played through what I've added for Vanessa, Tiffany and Sophie and whilst I think the individual scenes are quite good, when I test-play through the whole thing together it just feels a bit short and a bit rushed. Whilst I always planned for it to be a small update for them as they'll be getting more scenes with the main Monday update, I think an extra 100 or so renders across a couple of scenes will help build the Vanessa/Player/Tiffany relationship a lot and also make the update feel more worthwhile.

So I want to spend this weekend adding in an extra couple of scenes with Vanessa and Tiffany and expanding on the player's new role within the household, and adding in some more choices to be able to define that relationship your own way.

Whilst I'm doing this I've also been reminded of a couple of outstanding things I also need to add with Stephanie, which will take me another couple of days to do, so I think it makes sense to delay the update by a week, add in the new Vanessa/Tiffany scenes, finish all the outstanding Steph work, and then with everything outstanding completed, I can focus completely on going forward with the story on Monday for v.0.16.2.

New additions to v.0.16.1 will be:

Extending the Island ending from the current 330 renders to roughly 500 renders and adding in two new scenes with Vanessa and Tiffany.

Stephanie's Hard Drive will now be accessible with v.0.16.1, if you choose to view it, adding in a new gallery and about 50 images.

Regular Stephanie's story scenes on Sunday - 20ish renders bringing Regular Steph in line with all the other routes ready for thew game to continue with v.0.16.2.

Extended motorway scene if you had dated Stephanie before the traffic stop, but didn't break her heart - <10 renders, fixes continuity error of Steph forgetting who you are.

Non-toy path for Saturday night with Bimbo Stephanie - no new renders, splicing of scenes, purpose is to allow people not into the toys to skip it as promised, that's all.

Apologies about this, I appreciate its annoying to delay it the day before but as many of you know I usually drop updates literally an hour or two after I'm done rendering them and it's only today I've finished all of the renders for what I originally had planned and put everything together, and it just doesn't feel quite right.

Aviz87

Mar 30, 2023
This is a weird game to me. I really liked the detective thriller angle (?even though you're a simple lawyer?), but once I progressed a bit further and somehow found myself on the Ellie and fam dark route, it all devolved into fetish fuckery and left the story behind.
Still, while a bit disappointed, I'm kinda intrigued on how the dark route progresses and what other fucked up things the family will come up with. They all seem to have switched gears into full slut mode rather quickly.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Man I really hope there'll eventually be some way to help Steph escape Marissa without her being your girlfriend... after going through both versions of her route and then doing Vanessa's, her dossier on the team police panel made me feel so bad I couldn't do anything about it this time around

Reactions: Mars_ixv

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
no one asked for it, no one posted it, yet just in case:

Week delay to Defending Lydia Collier v.0.16.1 to add some more content.

Hello everybody,
I'm really sorry but I'm going to delay Defending Lydia Collier v.0.16.1 until next week, Friday the 14th.
I've just played through what I've added for Vanessa, Tiffany and Sophie and whilst I think the individual scenes are quite good, when I test-play through the whole thing together it just feels a bit short and a bit rushed. Whilst I always planned for it to be a small update for them as they'll be getting more scenes with the main Monday update, I think an extra 100 or so renders across a couple of scenes will help build the Vanessa/Player/Tiffany relationship a lot and also make the update feel more worthwhile.
So I want to spend this weekend adding in an extra couple of scenes with Vanessa and Tiffany and expanding on the player's new role within the household, and adding in some more choices to be able to define that relationship your own way.
Whilst I'm doing this I've also been reminded of a couple of outstanding things I also need to add with Stephanie, which will take me another couple of days to do, so I think it makes sense to delay the update by a week, add in the new Vanessa/Tiffany scenes, finish all the outstanding Steph work, and then with everything outstanding completed, I can focus completely on going forward with the story on Monday for v.0.16.2.
New additions to v.0.16.1 will be:
Extending the Island ending from the current 330 renders to roughly 500 renders and adding in two new scenes with Vanessa and Tiffany.
Stephanie's Hard Drive will now be accessible with v.0.16.1, if you choose to view it, adding in a new gallery and about 50 images.
Regular Stephanie's story scenes on Sunday - 20ish renders bringing Regular Steph in line with all the other routes ready for thew game to continue with v.0.16.2.
Extended motorway scene if you had dated Stephanie before the traffic stop, but didn't break her heart - <10 renders, fixes continuity error of Steph forgetting who you are.
Non-toy path for Saturday night with Bimbo Stephanie - no new renders, splicing of scenes, purpose is to allow people not into the toys to skip it as promised, that's all.

Apologies about this, I appreciate its annoying to delay it the day before but as many of you know I usually drop updates literally an hour or two after I'm done rendering them and it's only today I've finished all of the renders for what I originally had planned and put everything together, and it just doesn't feel quite right.
WP

Lets hope it will be June 14th for real this time.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes