Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
I wish a plot with Ellie hoe friend would be continued. It's sad that it was touched at the beginning and ignored. Of course, there are messenges showing that she was fucked by some rich dude, but that's it. Eh.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I wish a plot with Ellie hoe friend would be continued. It's sad that it was touched at the beginning and ignored. Of course, there are messenges showing that she was fucked by some rich dude, but that's it. Eh.
Who said it isn't continued?

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Poor of your MC,Her friend has STD

Xypher

May 1, 2017
According to WP, the new version is out for Patreon but the Steam version is delayed a bit due to achievements not working properly.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
According to WP, the new version is out for Patreon but the Steam version is delayed a bit due to achievements not working properly.
So those achievements that barely anyone except the dev even want in the game are already causing problems!

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Not the achievements in-game but Steam achievements.
Honestly who the hell cares about achievements, especially in an AVN. It's not like we play these games with friends or something. It just takes up development time and slows things down.
100% agree. Particularly when they are being added so far down the line. They just create problems. Although it sounds like they are just steam achievements. Not changing the game. Fingers crossed.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Honestly who the hell cares about achievements, especially in an AVN. It's not like we play these games with friends or something. It just takes up development time and slows things down.
It takes less time than adding scenes to a gallery.

Many on Steam do want the achievements, a lot of AVN games that didn't have them, went back and now added them because it was a highly requested feature.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Many on Steam do want the achievements, a lot of AVN games that didn't have them, went back and now added them because it was a highly requested feature.
and that speaks volumes about those players...and people in general nowadays.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

I've never cared about them, but I've come across so many people on this site alone who want them. It's a no-brainer for devs to spend some time on that, for sure.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes