Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah Steph is awesome and somewhere in my top 10 for sure. I don't really like corrupting her or turning her into a bimbo, which is strange I guess as that kink is such a big part of DLC.
It's obvious how head over heels she has fallen for the MC and seeing her reaction to getting the hard drive from Marissa is a highlight for me. There is so much more content on the bimbo path that it feels unfair. She gives the MC the option of getting her pregnant on the bimbo path which is cruel as it's a kink of mine, wish it was in the normal Steph path also.
I see that the dev has given the "no toy or bondage" option with the latest release so maybe I will enjoy it more than I did.
Apart from missing out on getting her pregnant, I didn't like her personality change on the bimbo path. She was loving and kind and the minute she got massive tits, she turned into a bitchy gold digger. I still played the path cause of the extra content. But I really didn't like her anymore. She could have stayed similar, with bigger boobs. :( Fingers crossed we'll be able to get her pregnant on normal path too.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I wonder what percentage of players play what route. I for sure am never declining ellie+her family+lydia :ROFLMAO:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16.1] [White Phantom Games] - Compressed

Reuploaded, without the v21.rpa bug there was a newer version of it that we didn't had (OP should be updated too, s1 else doing it). Its also packed as 1 RPA now. Mac will take a bit.

Win/Linux [1,84 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,81 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
The people who buy the game on steam, considering the "this game will have achievements?" is almost the first discussion topic someone create as soon as a new game store page on steam is up.
Yeah fuck achievements. No cloud saves = no buy tho.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
you'll have to play from the start.
It's unfortunate the investigation minigame is so convoluted. That makes me dread trying to replay this game again. It always takes the flow out of the game and you have to double-check the walkthrough document like an accountant searching missing money in a large pile of financial documents. It's totally unintuitive even if you already played the game more than once.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lawyers employing large investigative teams who would investigate actual facts in a criminal case is what many documentaries into some high profile criminal cases show us to be the case to be going on in trials where, effectively, money is no object - as this game rightfully portrays - there is only one suspect, Lydia, who is the right kind of stubborn and hopeless and at the same time she has all sorts of doubtful behavior that paints her as disingenious and a perfect vilain to take down for the detectives who are running the case - but she then reveals that both her and her husband and a slew of other CEOs are also in on the lying and the cheating - so the biggest liar is the victim:
Charles is keping Lydia for the reporters and the outside world, but he is enjoying her sister and Eva as his mistresses in private - something that huge personalities like Puff Diddy for example or Will Smith would do - hide their real life of debauchery or separation behind upstanding citizen fachades.
It always takes the flow out of the game and you have to double-check the walkthrough document like an accountant searching missing money in a large pile of financial documents. It's totally unintuitive even if you already played the game more than once.
When you play the game once, you kind of get the reveals you need to go back and choose wisely.
Also, sifting through documents is what lawyers do, just like accountants, so this makes the game to have a genuine plot with genuine investigative work for the players to do.

Reactions: thaeral
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes