Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I wish a plot with Ellie hoe friend would be continued. It's sad that it was touched at the beginning and ignored. Of course, there are messenges showing that she was fucked by some rich dude, but that's it. Eh.
Poor of your MC,Her friend has STD

Xypher

May 1, 2017
According to WP, the new version is out for Patreon but the Steam version is delayed a bit due to achievements not working properly.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
According to WP, the new version is out for Patreon but the Steam version is delayed a bit due to achievements not working properly.
So those achievements that barely anyone except the dev even want in the game are already causing problems!

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Not the achievements in-game but Steam achievements.
Honestly who the hell cares about achievements, especially in an AVN. It's not like we play these games with friends or something. It just takes up development time and slows things down.
100% agree. Particularly when they are being added so far down the line. They just create problems. Although it sounds like they are just steam achievements. Not changing the game. Fingers crossed.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Honestly who the hell cares about achievements, especially in an AVN. It's not like we play these games with friends or something. It just takes up development time and slows things down.
It takes less time than adding scenes to a gallery.

Many on Steam do want the achievements, a lot of AVN games that didn't have them, went back and now added them because it was a highly requested feature.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Many on Steam do want the achievements, a lot of AVN games that didn't have them, went back and now added them because it was a highly requested feature.
and that speaks volumes about those players...and people in general nowadays.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

I've never cared about them, but I've come across so many people on this site alone who want them. It's a no-brainer for devs to spend some time on that, for sure.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
and that speaks volumes about those players...and people in general nowadays.
If it brings in more players which in turn more money, why not, they are just text on the screen.

I've never cared about them, but I've come across so many people on this site alone who want them. It's a no-brainer for devs to spend some time on that, for sure.
Yeah, especially even the non-adult side, with "achievement hunters".

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Yeah there are even games on Steam whose only purposes (or benefits) are achievement providers. I wonder why, I don't understand the appeal. I might be too old for that shit.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah there are even games on Steam whose only purposes (or benefits) are achievement providers. I wonder why, I don't understand the appeal. I might be too old for that shit.
With Microsoft/XBOX not sure about the others, earning achievements will in turn earn you points which you can cash in for well, real cash, or gift cards, or in store credit.

Reactions: m1st3r1

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If it brings in more players which in turn more money, why not, they are just text on the screen.
im getting the economics behind it, was just too lazy to put in bold parts from your post i was referring to.
and as usual more work is needed now to better explain that statement :BootyTime:

i was talking about people and what they consider as "important" - an achievement in avn, really:LUL:
though those "people" are mostly kids, nowadays business and trend-setters are still amusing...

*walking back into the shadows...waiting for russians or disease-x pandemic to reset the world back to basics...*

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes