tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I wonder what percentage of players play what route. I for sure am never declining ellie+her family+lydia :ROFLMAO:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Defending Lydia Collier [v0.16.1] [White Phantom Games] - Compressed

Reuploaded, without the v21.rpa bug there was a newer version of it that we didn't had (OP should be updated too, s1 else doing it). Its also packed as 1 RPA now. Mac will take a bit.

Win/Linux [1,84 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,81 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SomeoneX22

Dec 1, 2017
The people who buy the game on steam, considering the "this game will have achievements?" is almost the first discussion topic someone create as soon as a new game store page on steam is up.
Yeah fuck achievements. No cloud saves = no buy tho.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
you'll have to play from the start.
It's unfortunate the investigation minigame is so convoluted. That makes me dread trying to replay this game again. It always takes the flow out of the game and you have to double-check the walkthrough document like an accountant searching missing money in a large pile of financial documents. It's totally unintuitive even if you already played the game more than once.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lawyers employing large investigative teams who would investigate actual facts in a criminal case is what many documentaries into some high profile criminal cases show us to be the case to be going on in trials where, effectively, money is no object - as this game rightfully portrays - there is only one suspect, Lydia, who is the right kind of stubborn and hopeless and at the same time she has all sorts of doubtful behavior that paints her as disingenious and a perfect vilain to take down for the detectives who are running the case - but she then reveals that both her and her husband and a slew of other CEOs are also in on the lying and the cheating - so the biggest liar is the victim:
Charles is keping Lydia for the reporters and the outside world, but he is enjoying her sister and Eva as his mistresses in private - something that huge personalities like Puff Diddy for example or Will Smith would do - hide their real life of debauchery or separation behind upstanding citizen fachades.
It always takes the flow out of the game and you have to double-check the walkthrough document like an accountant searching missing money in a large pile of financial documents. It's totally unintuitive even if you already played the game more than once.
When you play the game once, you kind of get the reveals you need to go back and choose wisely.
Also, sifting through documents is what lawyers do, just like accountants, so this makes the game to have a genuine plot with genuine investigative work for the players to do.

Reactions: thaeral

WeAreChecking

Nov 29, 2020
Further then..? I picked up where I left with Tiff in 15.7 no problems
It's seems saves do work but it won't show the anything after 0.16. Which sucks because I have like 9-10 different paths saves, guess I'll have to find motivation again to play from the start. :confused:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It's seems saves do work but it won't show the anything after 0.16. Which sucks because I have like 9-10 different paths saves, guess I'll have to find motivation again to play from the start. :confused:
What do you mean? This is the first post 16 release so what are you supposed to see? Not trying to be rude I honestly don't understand what you mean?

4.60 star(s) 146 Votes