capitan_salam

Feb 19, 2018
Hello guys i have a question, for another game charapter was the same like Ellie ( as far i remember in the game Mc and that Charapter was co-workers they work on some project or she helped him for something)

wivers

Jun 4, 2017
Hey,
just wanted to say, it's great to have a game with the option to be a dom who isn't also an asshole or a straight up rapist who enjoy hurting a non-consenting "partner".

And it is also great to play out a relationship with a sub who is enthusiastic and proactive about the kinks.

But most of all, it's great that we get to share some aftercare with Steph, and I really hope the after sex cuddles make a big comeback in the future (they seem to have gone away for a bit after the first few "wrestling sessions"...).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey,
just wanted to say, it's great to have a game with the option to be a dom who isn't also an asshole or a straight up rapist who enjoy hurting a non-consenting "partner".

And it is also great to play out a relationship with a sub who is enthusiastic and proactive about the kinks.

But most of all, it's great that we get to share some aftercare with Steph, and I really hope the after sex cuddles make a big comeback in the future (they seem to have gone away for a bit after the first few "wrestling sessions"...).
I couldn't agree more. I like a little bit of domination, as long as the MC isn't actually evil about it. I've never been able to enjoy rape or even moderate abuse when it's legitimate. If the girl also likes being playfully submissive, I'm keen as a bean. But I have a really hard time with anything that isn't consensual, and even then if the girl is too extreme, I enjoy it far less. A bit of slut-shaming with the understanding that you actually love your partner (so the same with the MC) is just a bit of fun, I think. (I don't mind the reverse, either: IRL being called an ass — or a dick or useless or scum, etc. — if I know a girl actually likes me.) But I don't find any enjoyment personally in destroying someone else's self-image or causing them serious mental problems afterward.

Reactions: fmnf and Deckard81

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
We don't know at this point. Different teams have different pros and cons on their way to successfully cracking the case. You should be able to solve it with any of them, but each would need specific strategy.

I went for Ironstar myself and on WP's Discord, Ironstar and Rozzers are now tied for top place.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Am I only able to follow ONE route per playthrough? Right now, I keep avoiding to pick any routes, because there are still coming new women into the game.. I don't like the feeling to have chosen a "wrong" woman :p

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I actually like that about this game, Steph is awesome and I've gone full in on my current playthrough, will try the others in different playthroughs. Harems can work brilliantly when written well but a lot of the time it's just immersion breaking or it only works in a fuckfest type game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Am I only able to follow ONE route per playthrough? Right now, I keep avoiding to pick any routes, because there are still coming new women into the game.. I don't like the feeling to have chosen a "wrong" woman :p
This likely goes against common lewd tropes, but don't expect to be able to bone every pair of tits that comes along on your screen.

There are 3 main love interests and couple additional hookups for the MC.
FYI, the three LIs are Stephanie, Ellie, and Vanessa, with variations on each path. (Although it might seem otherwise initially, WhitePhantom has specifically said Lydia is not a fully romanceable girl.) For example, among other things, Steph has bimbo, kinky, and vanilla varieties. It's pretty easy to choose to pursue a girl and not hurt anyone else's feelings. Again using Steph as an example, on my Ellie and Vanessa playthroughs, the MC is still kind to Steph. She's not brokenhearted, though, because you never technically need to say "I'm not interested" to her. The same is true for everyone else. Don't pursue a path where you hint at interest, and you won't have to confront a disappointed girl.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Looking at the walkthrough and need to clarify ....

DAY 01 JERK OFF [+1 Lust] 14. Choose one: A) Ellie’s Pictures [+2 Ellie Insta] [Jerked to Ellie] ➢ See full picture (Repeat x9)

When it says see full picture (repeat x9)
It means open up 9 of the pics or open all the pics 9x.

Just wondering as eventhough I follow the walkthrough, I'm not getting alot of the follow up scenes

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes