Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
There is a perv choice with the doctor the first time you see him (something along the line of "I don't really need a reason to get naked". I thought that maybe after doing some sidequest I could select it so I tried to get a job but I'm unable to enter the dinner place. I'm missing something or is that option completely unavailable?

Alexwer

Sep 28, 2017
There is a perv choice with the doctor the first time you see him (something along the line of "I don't really need a reason to get naked". I thought that maybe after doing some sidequest I could select it so I tried to get a job but I'm unable to enter the dinner place. I'm missing something or is that option completely unavailable?
Check your stats comrade.
Skip intro. Stats: Lust 3, Char 2, Int 2
or don't skip~
1)Engineer +2int+char / Actress +2lust+char-int / Communist(Lenin approves) +2char+lust
2)Center +char+lust / Resident -char+lust / Outs -char-int
3)No +int / Aquarius +lust-int / Do you? +char
4)No +int / Deus Vult +2char / Yes -int+lust
5)Convince +char / Explain +int / Persuade +lust-int
*fixed

Last edited:

grey1983

Oct 11, 2017
Hi, guys.
For those with the loop problem I tweaked the game files.
It's disgusting, but at least we can do the legion quest with the loop.
(sorry for my bad english i'm frenchy :))
If you have any problems, don't hesitate to tell me.
View attachment 462013
So those files are the exact same files as currently in the data folder? did you zip up the wrong files?

D

Deleted member 366409

i put the gamefiles into the right folder and overwrite the old ones, yet it loops and i cant see dat girl aswell :x
What do you mean you can't see the girls? before or after you talk to the fix for the loops? Can you send me a screenshot of the bedroom ?
will this affect future updates? Since i tried to use the speed plug in and the game wouldn start at all :c
yes if you use the same save at the next update the legion event will probably restart.

it still loops
Just to mention started a new game. Although I have overwritten the old game version.
Do you have a loop when you start talking with my fix? Can you send me a screenshot of the bedroom?
So those files are the exact same files as currently in the data folder? did you zip up the wrong files?
It's normal both replace the common events (which is for me the reason why he screwed up) that the developer uses and the map11 is the map of the room.

DrFaker(exSmut3D)

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Do you have a loop when you start talking with my fix? Can you send me a screenshot of the bedroom?
It's the same as before I've used the fix. If sleeping in the dorm or in the sanctuary, when waking up the quests starts and loops, same text over again.

D

Deleted member 366409

It's the same as before I've used the fix. If sleeping in the dorm or in the sanctuary, when waking up the quests starts and loops, same text over again.
Did you talk to my character? The demon in the picture.

D

Deleted member 366409

After visiting the vault and after seeing olga, the main story is over?

D

Deleted member 366409

Ah, I just saw that I did something stupid. My fix had a problem. I solved it. Sorry :)
You can download the new version

grey1983

Oct 11, 2017
It's normal both replace the common events (which is for me the reason why he screwed up) that the developer uses and the map11 is the map of the room.
So just to be clear the first fix was exactly the same files (same CRC, size, dates etc, even used a compare tool on the text exactly the same).

The second fix has some changes to the Map11 files but the CommonEvents is again exactly the same.

The new fix also doesn't show the demon and still loops. I'm pointing out the above as you are including an unchanged file either mistakenly or for no reason.

D

Deleted member 366409

So just to be clear the first fix was exactly the same files (same CRC, size, dates etc, even used a compare tool on the text exactly the same).

The second fix has some changes to the Map11 files but the CommonEvents is again exactly the same.

The new fix also doesn't show the demon and still loops. I'm pointing out the above as you are including an unchanged file either mistakenly or for no reason.
I forgot to change it. Sorry my desktop is filled with "fix loop" and rpg maker file ^^^. Now I promise it's the right one (I tried on a new backup but an old one should work too)
1574014193759.png

D

Deleted member 366409

Sorry guys, I am completely lost here. Help me figure this out:

I have reached a point where every quest is done as far as the update goes, but I haven't had access to half the scenes in the front page.

1. "What's going on?" → Checked every Leninal, ends here at the current version.
  2. "Ghost of communism" → You're supposed to get inside the Energy Factory, but a policeman blocks your path and the quest ends there for this version;
  3. "Settle in" → Since this is only about getting to know your roommates, I presume this one actually ends when you do so.
  4. "Welcome party!" → You have the "street incident", and I presume it actually ends there.
  5. "Moscow's best analrapist" → You conclude the three sessions, and for this version, that's it.
  6. "Shower" → You shower, the Tolstoy incident happens, you get clothed, and that's final, I presume.
  7. "Suit up" → It's about getting an outfit, and that's final too.
  8. "Dogfish" → You give Bobby the bottle, and we know what happens. That also seems to be it.
  9. "Work bitch" → It's about getting a job. Hardly relevant to exist at all.
  10. "Movie magic" → Ends at the bus stop. Promises more content in the future.
  11. Diner Job → Ends at the VIP section.

Am I missing anything here? Is there some quest I haven't started yet?
Yeah, you forgot a lot of it.
1574014524632.png

Reactions: Ankhesenamun
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes