Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
They really need to work on making stuff consistent how did her boobs shrink while in prison? one scene they are big, she gets captured and put on the pole and shes got smaller boobs, then they grow big again afterwards ...

leosparta

Nov 30, 2018
mates i lost my save when i deleted the older patch ... someone have a save ? i dont wanna play again all the beginning .

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
They really need to work on making stuff consistent how did her boobs shrink while in prison? one scene they are big, she gets captured and put on the pole and shes got smaller boobs, then they grow big again afterwards ...
That may be (at least in part) from not having all the images done for that, or it could just be inconsistent art. Time will tell.

mates i lost my save when i deleted the older patch ... someone have a save ? i dont wanna play again all the beginning .
There are some save for the current versions linked in the last couple of pages of the thread.

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
Question, when I load the game I receive a pop up that notifies me about my NW.js being outdated or something? I did download a newer version and I'm still receiving this message

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Question, when I load the game I receive a pop up that notifies me about my NW.js being outdated or something? I did download a newer version and I'm still receiving this message
It is a known problem, I did find the answer somewhere using Google. Basically just ignore it, it won't cause any harm or disrupt your games.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
  1. Go to your app data folder in Windows (C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local). If you can't find it, make sure you can see hidden folders.
  2. Delete the folder "nwjs".
  3. Go inside the folder 'User Data". Then go inside the folder "Default". Look for the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal". Delete these two files.
  4. Launch MV and play test.
Worked for me.

Reactions: LOTRYK

Alexia@69

Jan 10, 2018
How do I unlock scenes where Kira is stuck in a wall?
Are these even unlockable?
It's part of the "New You" Quest, more specifically the only part of the elevator section that is available. If you remember from the previous versions, it's the place where the doctor sends you to get more "treatments". Only this time you can only get the "last" treatment, which instantly transforms Kira, which is kind of a turn off for me. Besides, most of it is filled with the same stuff that keeps being repeated over and over. I have a feeling that if you were to remove the endless repetitions of "cock is good" or "sluts like cock" the script would be a few thousand words shorter, and for the better...

PS: To the guy asking about the costumes, only the default (school uniform), the ghost in the shell inspired one, Bullet and the Skirt and Shirt seem to be available.

D

Deleted member 366409

Hi, guys.
For those with the loop problem I tweaked the game files.
It's disgusting, but at least we can do the legion quest with the loop.
(sorry for my bad english i'm frenchy :))
If you have any problems, don't hesitate to tell me.
View attachment 462013

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Hi, guys.
View attachment 462013
will this affect future updates? Since i tried to use the speed plug in and the game wouldn start at all :c

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
WTF! This new update is bugged - every time when i start some of my saves,there is the conversation between Kira and Legion and some task she need to do,but after that this conversation start again and again and again.... I can't continue to play,there is only this conversation repeat it every time! Can someone who knows how to fix this help me please?

Reactions: alex andrews

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
Hi, guys.
View attachment 462013
i put the gamefiles into the right folder and overwrite the old ones, yet it loops and i cant see dat girl aswell :x

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes