Kira999

Jul 12, 2018
OMS!!! this game is another crapitaliast propoganda ! Seriously the game tells more about the nineties than in the days of the USSR, but setting very funny and cool, especially MOUNTAIN "RUSH B" OMFS :D

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Yeah ngl im done with this game as well was waiting for an update before continuing but the sprite rework kinda kills it for me as well :confused:. Hope you guys like it though :giggle:.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
With everyone debating the art, wouldn't it be good to update the front page to show the current art?

This version is extremely crashy for an RPGM game; I'm a bit concerned there's something fundamentally wrong somewhere in the code.

Reactions: junkanon

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
game crashes a lot indeed.
needs memory and pictures update soon....
guide is gone???
after 5 crashes \i gave up... maybe after a new update I'll try again

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
With everyone debating the art, wouldn't it be good to update the front page to show the current art?
I would think keeping some of the old art and removing others to be replaced by their new art counterparts would make a nice balance of showing where the game has been and where it is now.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Theres memory leak issues, every time you enter new area game takes more memory and eventually it'll crash.
Legion quest has looping bug blocking progress.
Theres basically no new content to speak of and theres still no movie or hospital training stuff in yet. New artstyle is a slight downgrade. As far as progression goes theres multiple people saying same thing relating to becoming a bimbo which is redundant, not really a stairway to heaven.
I'm surprised they haven't lost patrons given how it's been on hold for a year. How does that happen?

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Do you guys have a save file on Bimbo path right before New You quest starts? Want to continue where I stopped but dont want to go through story again lol.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
I for one like the new art style, but I don't like ctrl for some reason not hiding the dialogue box suddenly after it originally did, and then the quest introduction for the new quest looping not allowing me to progress. Does anyone have a fix for any of these?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes