BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
In changelog the are final quest so is a joke or a lie to the dev
From what I remember the benevolence and pet hypno events were both available in the original version. Reading what Fresh Mulan has said in his Patreon they are being assigned fetishes which are still being planned and designed.

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
Ok . . . is that available in this version? Because when I go to the Kremlin gate I get the same dialogue with the guard blocking the entrance and can't get inside at all. This is the same as version 4.5a . . . the change log indicates the prison scenes are available in 4.6 . . . doesn't seem like you can get to them though.
you have to go to the power plant by the city gate talk to the guy by the door to power plant a guy will come up to you tells you to go talk to the supreme leader then go to power plant do stuff there then go talk to KGB chief.

Voido

Mar 12, 2019
Can't judge the developer since I'm not a patreon donator. The game is good, I can say it's the best bimbofication game, the setting is unusual, truly wish this game to be healthy.

I've spent almost 5-6 hours to play this new update and this is the list of things I feel about this update in comparison to previous version(s?):

1. I am deifinitely getting less content for some reason: no "New you" memory replacement scenes (Listed as Under Maintenance). These were there before :(
2. Can't access the Movie shooting scene(I remember I accessed it previously and there was some Leninade ad) but now the bus stop is blocked.
3. I remember Kira more girly. New art made her face look like a transgender a little.

There are new things, yeah, but there is a feeling of tradeoff. I expected to see all the old scenes and some of these replaced with new style art. I hope it's just a timeoff before the big change in the plot to have more natural development of story.

Bugs:
1. Random crashes, not often, I just recommend saving more regularly.
2. If I look at poster of Kira in Residential Area - the game just bugs out and says that it can't load poster_13.png or something like that. It was mentioned a post above.
3. If I go to sleep, I'm getting a Legion quest loop where he asks to go to the Bazaar.

There's also a feeling that some events should happen in different order and the story becomes oversaturated with events and you can get stuck with "Alright, what should I do now?" in your head. Probably it's just me. Also, it's not clear if you've reached the end for the current version for particular quest or not.

Last edited:

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
Bug, looking at the poster near the atm in the residential area gives loading error Failed to load:img/pictures/MQ_13_Poster.png

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
UH thats the point of bimbofication, Bimbos arent exactlytrue to nature you know
You probably have no clue what I am talking about.
I dont care about bimbofication or slutification, I have issue in change of art style in recent version. If you check pictures in older game version v0.3 and compare it to new one v0.4.6 then you will notice the difference. Author has changed the art during development.

Reactions: Taak and Mtgwo

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i just started this game for the first time is it not possible too do the welcome party, in the bazaar i am just told that new supply of liquor will arrive next month.

• Sad
Reactions: GreatBuddy
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes